• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Seiken Densetsu 3
  3. 3 player patch???

User Info: awsomemanspiff

awsomemanspiff
12 years ago#1
is there one and if so where can I get it???

thanks in advance.
Favorite old time games:the 3d and 4th monkey island games.

User Info: Asher_Zawodniak

Asher_Zawodniak
12 years ago#2
It exists, check wiki for the link.
Obama for '08!
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Drazhar

awsomemanspiff
12 years ago#3
could you please post a link i cant find it.

awsomemanspiff
12 years ago#4
alright i went to wiki and this is what i found.

In late 2006, a three-player patch was released by a member of the emulation community; this patch allowed up to three human players to participate in the ROM version of the game, similar to Secret of Mana.

there was no link got anything els?

awsomemanspiff
12 years ago#5
soooooo any1els got anything?

User Info: Asher_Zawodniak

Asher_Zawodniak
12 years ago#6
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/179/

That's straight from the wiki page, there was a [6] that you ignored.
Obama for '08!
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Drazhar

awsomemanspiff
12 years ago#7
alright thanks i think thats it!!!!!!! :)

User Info: yangfeili

yangfeili
12 years ago#8
I actually found a bug in the patch the other night.

It happened on the "ghost ship" part. Player 1 was controlling Hawk, Player 2 had Lise, Player 3 had Carlie.

Hawk got removed by the curse story event. Lise and Carlie continued under the control of Player 2 and 3, and went up against the boss. Lise died. This left just Carlie under the control of Player 3.

Player 3/Carlie revived Lise. Lise returned to life, but no one could control her -- neither Player 1 nor Player 2 could enter in and take control, and Player 3 could not switch from Carlie to Lise. We were all jamming buttons, and every now and then Lise would randomly move around for about 1 second, and then stop again.

I think what happened is that Player 1 should have taken over Carlie when Hawk got removed by the curse, but wasn't able to do so because of the unexpected presence of Player 3. Likewise, Player 2 should have taken over Carlie when Lise died, but again encountered an unplanned for Player 3 already in control. When Lise was revived, the game had no idea what the heck was going on and couldn't figure out who should be controlling what.
L-block: An iconoclastic rejection of the eXtreme maximum-marketability school of fan-cult-fodder character design.
  1. Boards
  2. Seiken Densetsu 3
  3. 3 player patch???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A