• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Secret of Mana Trivia

User Info: CelesDestiny

CelesDestiny
5 years ago#11
Lets see ...

Buzz Bee, Blat, Tomato Man, Evil Sword*, Nemesis Owl, Kimono Bird, Pumpkin Bomb, LA Funk, Specter, Weepy Eye, Mystic Book, Dark Funk, Grave Bat, Imp, Bomb Bee, Fierce Head, Marmablue, Nitro Pumpkin, Kimono Wizard, Gremlin, Doom Sword*, National Scar, Eggplant Man, Ghost, Fiend Head, Whimper

I counted Evil Sword and Doom Sword in as the blade itself is flying. Considering the fact that it spawns with a rack, it has to be ignored.

The first appearance is listed by the order the game suggests you to travel. For example: Kakkara Dessert -> Ice Country -> Ice Palace -> Fire Palace.

Some enemies can be spawned by others earlier, for example Eggplant Man can technically be encountered before the National Scar
"We'd rule the world if we had the Mana Fortress!"
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden

User Info: Otabo

Otabo
5 years ago#12
That is right.

CelesDestiny
5 years ago#13
One Mana seed can be skipped completely (no sealing or interaction at all), although you can still beat the game by legal means. Which is it?

User Info: IloveYoda

IloveYoda
5 years ago#14
That would be the Wind Seed.
Thank you Raytan for winning the CBIX guru challenge, letting me change my sig for the first time since RR.

CelesDestiny
5 years ago#15
Correct.

IloveYoda
5 years ago#16
What is the Girl's name before you name her?
Thank you Raytan for winning the CBIX guru challenge, letting me change my sig for the first time since RR.

User Info: SLX

SLX
5 years ago#17
I thought it was just "GIRL" ?

IloveYoda
5 years ago#18
Nope, the game has a predetermined name for her that you can only see in one spot without glitching.

User Info: Goldenguy

Goldenguy
5 years ago#19
Purim? That's what I have come to know as the "default" in my days.
Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand.
Ignorance, prejudice, and fear walk hand in hand.

IloveYoda
5 years ago#20
That's not it either. That is the canon name for the girl, but not what her name is beforehand.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Secret of Mana Trivia
  • Topic Archived