• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Secret of Mana Trivia

User Info: CelesDestiny

CelesDestiny
5 years ago#1
Answer a question. Let it be verified by the questioner. Ask a new question.

You can give only one answer per round.

If the correct answer is not given within 7 days, the questioner can either restart the round, so everyone gets another chance, or ask a new question.
"We'd rule the world if we had the Mana Fortress!"
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden

CelesDestiny
5 years ago#2
How many different routes can be covered by using the Cannon Travel System in the entire game?

Notes: Just give a number. When it is verified as the correct answer, you have to list the routes. A route is defined as "A -> B" (for example: Potos -> Water Palace). "A -> C" is a different route, as well as "B -> A".

User Info: DragonFistAbysi

DragonFistAbysi
5 years ago#3
Does this include the route that is covered up so that you can go to the upperland?
I may be ancient, but my mother is not.
http://arklock.blogspot.com/

CelesDestiny
5 years ago#4
Yes, there are routes which are only temporarily available or can be used only for specific events.

User Info: Snazzybat

Snazzybat
5 years ago#5
At least 4!

Technically that's correct, right? ; )

User Info: Burdicus

Burdicus
5 years ago#6
Listing the ones I can think of (some of them have ?'s because I'm not sure and I'm totally going off of memory here).

Potos -> water palace
Potos -> Gaia's navel
Gaia's navel -> water palace
Gaia's navel -> Potos
Gaia's navel -> upperland?
Potos -> upperland? (the or the previous one may not exist... but I know at least one of 'em does)
Upperland -> kakaara desert
Upperland -> Ice country
Upper land -> Potos??
... are there two different CTs in upperland?
Kakaara -> Ice country
Kakaara -> Empire
Kakaara -> Upperland
Ice country -> kakaara
Ice country -> empire?
Ice country -> Upperland?
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia, KH,HD.
Currently replaying: Chrono Cross

User Info: Otabo

Otabo
5 years ago#7
I believe there are 15 routes total.

3 from Potos
- Water Palace (before talking to Jema)
- Water Palace/Gaia's Navel (after getting Spear)
- Water Palace/Upperland (after Jabberwocky)

2 from Gaia's Navel
- Water Palace/Pandora

2 from Upperland
- Potos/Gaia's Navel

2 from Matango
- Kakkara/Ice Country

3 from Kakkara
- Matango/Ice Country
- Matango/Ice Country/Empire (after sealing Fire Seed)

2 from Ice Country
- Matango/Kakkara

1 from Empire Southtown
- Kakkara

CelesDestiny
5 years ago#8
Otabo is right. There are 15 routes and he lists the correct ones.

Actually, I would have accepted 16 as a correct answer as well. That is because technically there is another route (defined as X -> Y) from Matango to Kakkara Dessert (not Kakarra Village) but this is debatable. The unique flight to Kakkara Dessert is explained as a miscalculation by the cannon man later. However, in the German translation this route is labeled as Kakkara Dessert ("El Sandalar") instead of Kakkara Village ("El Oasis"). Here the cannon man intends the differing destination at this point of the story, saying he sends you right into the dessert before the flight starts.

Another side note: -Water Palace/Gaia's Navel (after getting Spear) : The appearance of Gaia's Navel is changed for version 1.1 of the game. Here this route opens up at a later point of time, so you cannot skip Pandora early, thus making this route very hard to come across at all due to the fact it is disabled soon after.

Anyway ... Otabo is next.

User Info: Otabo

Otabo
5 years ago#9
Ok, then.

Name each NORMAL monster that either flies (has wings) or floats (hovers above ground) in order of first appearance in the game.

Note: Do NOT include bosses.

User Info: AlmasNo1Fan

AlmasNo1Fan
5 years ago#10
Otabo posted...
Ok, then.

Name each NORMAL monster that either flies (has wings) or floats (hovers above ground) in order of first appearance in the game.

Note: Do NOT include bosses.

Buzz Bee in the plains between Potos and Gaia's... Cave Bat in Gaia's... The Eyes in Eileen's Forest... The Books in Eileen's Castle... Owls in Upperland... The Bird thingies in the cave's of Matango...

Oh I give up. I really want to answer these but I do not remember the names, and need to go to school.

*Huffs, puffs, walks away*
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab307/yeahthatboy/gamefaqsqueens.png
By: ilikeikeilikeik
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Secret of Mana Trivia
  • Topic Archived