• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Evermore
  3. New Charm Ideas + Bank System (Must Read!)

User Info: xScorchedEarthx

xScorchedEarthx
5 months ago#11
Arrghox posted...
xScorchedEarthx posted...

darkmoon2321 had plans to do a Secret of Evermore editor to modify the areas, enemy spawns, texts, stats and much more, but we have not heard from him in a long time, I really hope that the project is still in mind because it can be a REALLY good way to make the forum more active.

I mean, we had a lot of to talk with rom hacks of SoE like the Balance Patch or the 2 Player Edition.

I really hope there may some day be a Secret of Evermore World Editor or something … that would be insane. I have so many ideas … I could make a new SoE with 5 regions and each region having 10x the content :D

Anyway, what do you think of the Charm ideas Arrghox?

User Info: Arrghox

Arrghox
5 months ago#12
Arrghox posted...

darkmoon2321 had plans to do a Secret of Evermore editor to modify the areas, enemy spawns, texts, stats and much more, but we have not heard from him in a long time, I really hope that the project is still in mind because it can be a REALLY good way to make the forum more active.

I mean, we had a lot of to talk with rom hacks of SoE like the Balance Patch or the 2 Player Edition.

I really hope there may some day be a Secret of Evermore World Editor or something … that would be insane. I have so many ideas … I could make a new SoE with 5 regions and each region having 10x the content :D

Definitely I see some strong ideas and solid for a hack rom, I remember that you can get seven petals if you kill the 4 purple raptors while you have the maximum number of them (I think that this applies for Aquagoth if you reach the battle with six units of honey), just if you need more ideas!
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: xScorchedEarthx

xScorchedEarthx
5 months ago#13
Arrghox posted...
Arrghox posted...

Definitely I see some strong ideas and solid for a hack rom, I remember that you can get seven petals if you kill the 4 purple raptors while you have the maximum number of them (I think that this applies for Aquagoth if you reach the battle with six units of honey), just if you need more ideas!

Ok thanks! :D and ye all of those little tricks and mechanics are the idea behind my Secret of Evermore achievement system that I designed. Check it out here, you'll enjoy reading it and you you might even wanna play SoE again!

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ATZtWQUMtIPBBl7UM2P_HnZLSKI3atXaM5M-XjASx-s/

User Info: Moeman_

Moeman_
3 months ago#14
Sorry if this is hijiacking the thread, but it's related to hacks and stuff. A friend made me a patch so that the A Button is confirm in menus, and the game defaults to loading config 2 when you continue a save. It was submitted to RHDN.

I played this game as a kid and always wanted to beat it, but B Button being confirm really made me hesitate since no other SNES game I've played does that.

It works with assassin17's bug fixes; not sure about any other mod.
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends."
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
2 months ago#15
so this is gona be a new mod love to download it hope you put it up on romhacking.
Love video game much as life it self=)

User Info: Moeman_

Moeman_
2 months ago#16
yes its a new mood. its already up. "it was submitted" means "it's going to be on the site soon." i sent that 2 months ago lol

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4580/
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends."
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Evermore
  3. New Charm Ideas + Bank System (Must Read!)
  • Post New Message