6 months ago #12
xScorchedEarthx posted...
Arrghox posted...

darkmoon2321 had plans to do a Secret of Evermore editor to modify the areas, enemy spawns, texts, stats and much more, but we have not heard from him in a long time, I really hope that the project is still in mind because it can be a REALLY good way to make the forum more active.

I mean, we had a lot of to talk with rom hacks of SoE like the Balance Patch or the 2 Player Edition.

I really hope there may some day be a Secret of Evermore World Editor or something … that would be insane. I have so many ideas … I could make a new SoE with 5 regions and each region having 10x the content :D

Anyway, what do you think of the Charm ideas Arrghox?

Definitely I see some strong ideas and solid for a hack rom, I remember that you can get seven petals if you kill the 4 purple raptors while you have the maximum number of them (I think that this applies for Aquagoth if you reach the battle with six units of honey), just if you need more ideas!

Previous Versions
6 months ago
Arrghox posted...

darkmoon2321 had plans to do a Secret of Evermore editor to modify the areas, enemy spawns, texts, stats and much more, but we have not heard from him in a long time, I really hope that the project is still in mind because it can be a REALLY good way to make the forum more active.

I mean, we had a lot of to talk with rom hacks of SoE like the Balance Patch or the 2 Player Edition.

I really hope there may some day be a Secret of Evermore World Editor or something … that would be insane. I have so many ideas … I could make a new SoE with 5 regions and each region having 10x the content :D

Anyway, what do you think of the Charm ideas Arrghox?

Definitely I see some strong ideas and solid for a hack rom, I remember that you can get seven petals if you kill the 4 raptors while you have the maximum number of them (I think that this applies for Aquagoth if you reach the battle with six units of honey), just if you need more ideas!