• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Evermore
  3. Secret of Evermore Fandom Wiki Needs You

User Info: Kahran042

Kahran042
1 year ago#11
If it helps, I added the Antiqua and Gothica sections for the List of Missables.

https://secretofevermore.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Missables

I'm not 100% sure of some of them, but it's a start, at least.
I never knew loneliness...until I discovered friendship.

User Info: MasterKnight75

MasterKnight75
1 year ago#12
So apparently, the basic damage for physical attacks is (ATK - DEF/4) x 3/4 rounded up. ASM starting at 8fb6e6 (that would be lda $0e9c) indicates as much.
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
1 year ago#13
I will help you out.best game ever. please ps4 remake this as you did secret of evermore.
Love video game much as life it self=)

User Info: Arrghox

Arrghox
1 year ago#14
I have been adding some info here and there in the articles these days, like the Oglin Caves and some random enemies.

"If the player try to return to the Oglin Caves later in the game, the Hero will refuse to jump down from the waterfall, making this place impossible to access after defeating Aquagoth."

Now I'm thinking about it... is it even possible to enter in the Oglin Caves again through glitches after killing Aquagoth?

User Info: xScorchedEarthx

xScorchedEarthx
1 year ago#15
Arrghox posted...
I have been adding some info here and there in the articles these days, like the Oglin Caves and some random enemies.

"If the player try to return to the Oglin Caves later in the game, the Hero will refuse to jump down from the waterfall, making this place impossible to access after defeating Aquagoth."

Now I'm thinking about it... is it even possible to enter in the Oglin Caves again through glitches after killing Aquagoth?

I have spent almost 10 hours trying to hack myself back into the Oglin Caves, after having defeated Aquagoth. But the game seems to have multiple checks not allowing you to revisit. It also checks and removes the Windwalker, if you get the Aeroglider (which was one method I tried to perform this).

User Info: Bricek10

Bricek10
1 year ago#16
I really love this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Evermore
  3. Secret of Evermore Fandom Wiki Needs You
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A