• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Evermore
  3. LOL there's another message after DOLLY GRIP BRIAN FEHDRAU

User Info: ss4cypher_666

ss4cypher_666
10 years ago#1
NO JOKE !!!!!!!!!

Its Bills Fault

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4139/itsbillsfaultjh8.jpg

i also have a save state using snesgt to prove it ...

User Info: ItsBillsFault

ItsBillsFault
10 years ago#2
I could have told you that.

But I'm glad you found it on your own. :) That's satisfying.

ss4cypher_666
10 years ago#3
thanks >.<

User Info: assassin17

assassin17
10 years ago#4
?! so that'd make this an extra extra extra ending tidbit? (Carltron laughing, then Dolly Grip, then this.) how long after Dolly Grip is this? man, you designers sure had reverence for patience.

ItsBillsFault
10 years ago#5
I think I only made you wait a couple more minutes for that one. Thing is, it uses the small font, and the fade-to-black starts the instant it pops up, so you really have to be paying attention.

And, just for any readers who didn't see the long-gone posts where I explained this:

Bill was one of the programmers. He's a great guy and a talented programmer, but he did have a particular habit of being at fault when the build was busted, so we finally just decided that everything that ever went wrong, anywhere and everywhere, would officially be his fault. Really, it saved a *lot* of time. :) This was a nod to that.

ss4cypher_666
10 years ago#6
now if only i knew what the magic gourd did

:3

ItsBillsFault
10 years ago#7
If it's any consolation, those of us who wrote the game don't even remember what, if anything, the Magic Gourd does.

ss4cypher_666
10 years ago#8
:P i know i was just teasing

> . <
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Evermore
  3. LOL there's another message after DOLLY GRIP BRIAN FEHDRAU
  • Topic Archived