• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Romancing SaGa 3
  3. Getting back to Loanne with Julian

User Info: tobk

tobk
1 month ago#1
I just started a new game with Julian (main) and Monica (escaping from the castle) but now I noticed that I do not have Loanne on the world map and can't find a way/port that leads there from any other town. I guess that's because we are "fugitives" and can't return there (yet?).

So my question is: Is this city (and any quests, shops, characters, etc.) linked with it permanently lost to me in this game, or will they be opened up later, as the main plot develops (from what I've read some of the abyss gates seem to be linked to the city)?

User Info: Malagant

Malagant
1 month ago#2
tobk posted...
I just started a new game with Julian (main) and Monica (escaping from the castle) but now I noticed that I do not have Loanne on the world map and can't find a way/port that leads there from any other town. I guess that's because we are "fugitives" and can't return there (yet?).

So my question is: Is this city (and any quests, shops, characters, etc.) linked with it permanently lost to me in this game, or will they be opened up later, as the main plot develops (from what I've read some of the abyss gates seem to be linked to the city)?

no its ok you might not be able to enter the castle my memory is cloudy but you can enter loan whitout problems the thing is that since you never went there when you were in control nor leave it that way you dont know its location. if im not mistaken you can get to loane taking a boat from pidona to the little town next to loane there speak whit everyone someone there will mention its location and will apear on the map. and yeah loane is tied to the wind abyss gate
Brave Exvius FC: 391-158-692

User Info: tobk

tobk
1 month ago#3
Malagant posted...
no its ok you might not be able to enter the castle my memory is cloudy but you can enter loan whitout problems the thing is that since you never went there when you were in control nor leave it that way you dont know its location. if im not mistaken you can get to loane taking a boat from pidona to the little town next to loane there speak whit everyone someone there will mention its location and will apear on the map. and yeah loane is tied to the wind abyss gate

Thanks. Did you mean Mules, the city directly west of Loanne? I think I talked to everyone there. However, in the meantime I actually found another question with this topic (with some super-indescript title) and there read that Loanne can be visited again after closing the first gate or something like that (and then only before closing the last one, or before fighting some specific boss), so that may explain it.

User Info: Malagant

Malagant
1 month ago#4
tobk posted...
Malagant posted...

Thanks. Did you mean Mules, the city directly west of Loanne? I think I talked to everyone there. However, in the meantime I actually found another question with this topic (with some super-indescript title) and there read that Loanne can be visited again after closing the first gate or something like that (and then only before closing the last one, or before fighting some specific boss), so that may explain it.

yeah thats the one! Mules yes! sorry its been a few months since my last playthrough. what you are speaking about is directed to the wind abyss gate. to enter loanne castle and recluit mikhail you need to beat one abyss gate. its also the only way for katarina to get her noble costume back
Brave Exvius FC: 391-158-692
  1. Boards
  2. Romancing SaGa 3
  3. Getting back to Loanne with Julian
  • Topic Archived