You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
2 months ago#341
Please come back everyone? ^.^;
cuteness ^.^

User Info: KDiGio88

KDiGio88
2 months ago#342
How does a province's population normally grow in the game? Other than sending generals with troops in and disbanding them I mean. Is it just natural every July/January?
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."

cute_fan
2 months ago#343
I'm curious too ^.^;
cuteness ^.^

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
2 months ago#344
Only January provides natural population growth; July does not.

Of course, if you're absurdly wealthy you can hire 100 soldiers in one province, move them to a second province, and release the soldiers there (thereby moving 100 people), but if you can afford to do that, population growth is not an issue.
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
Ceterum autem censeo Gamefaqs separandam esse.

cute_fan
1 month ago#345
Thank you *waves hello* ^.^/
cuteness ^.^

User Info: KDiGio88

KDiGio88
1 month ago#346
I have another question. Does giving a gift to Lu Bu or other rebellious officers change their chances or being bribed or rebelling in any way? I'm assuming no, but I just won an intelligence book and didn't really feel like giving it to anyone so I threw it at Lu Bu just to get his loyalty to 100. I am aware that loyalty number on Lu Bu means practically nothing but I wasn't sure about the act of giving him a gift.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."

User Info: admtanaka

admtanaka
1 month ago#347
Nope. He's still the same Lu Bu, just with a book.
"Sometimes nothing's a pretty cool hand"
-Cool Hand Luke