• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X
  3. Rank the stages from easiest to hardest to reaching the boss

User Info: KingArgorok

KingArgorok
2 years ago#1
Which is the stage difficulty order when it comes to reaching the bosses? For example, Sting Chameleon is arguably a difficult boss, but his stage one of the easier ones.
If the mechanics defy the intended rules, then the game is broken.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
2 years ago#2
kinda rough: octopus, mandrill, kuwanger
some tricky parts but ok: mammoth, armadillo
easy: eagle
too easy: chameleon, penguin

I did it kinda like tiers because a hard-eight ranking was too difficult lol
http://thaao.net/playdiaries/ --- SSLPs of SaGa, Rockman, Harvest Moon, Tokimeki Memorial, and more

KingArgorok
2 years ago#3
easiest I found were chalemeon followed by mammoth and then armadillo.

penguin i rank as number 4 because of one tricky spot. eagle has some difficult jumps especially in the beginning, then octopus because of that one angler mini-boss. then mandrill followed by kuwanger.

NessEggman
2 years ago#4
What's the tricky spot in Penguin stage?
http://thaao.net/playdiaries/ --- SSLPs of SaGa, Rockman, Harvest Moon, Tokimeki Memorial, and more

KingArgorok
2 years ago#5
NessEggman posted...
What's the tricky spot in Penguin stage?

Jumping on the one of the platforms before the leg upgrade (i.e. where the Spiky's appear) requires a little big of precision. also, the snowball section can be a little annoying. flame mammoth has no bottomless pits, and is even easier once chill penguin is beaten. Again, the level

NessEggman
2 years ago#6
Oh yeah those snowballs are awful. I might even move Penguin up to 'easy' tier instead of 'too easy' because Those jumps before the leg armor are annoying but there's hardly any threat to messing them up. Even the enemies that respawn do little damage and aren't that hard to re-defeat.
(message deleted)

User Info: Mazzymon

Mazzymon
2 years ago#8
I'd say Vile Ride Armor is a pretty easy stage. That boss is impossible, though.
Blue Ring Link has the best tunic color.

KingArgorok
2 years ago#9
Mazzymon posted...
I'd say Vile Ride Armor is a pretty easy stage. That boss is impossible, though.

that is an intro stage so I am not including it.

User Info: Sonic92e

Sonic92e
2 years ago#10
I think that electrical boss is the hardest if you dont know the weakness of it. As i remember atleast, its been ages since i played MegaMan X1
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X
  3. Rank the stages from easiest to hardest to reaching the boss
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A