• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
  3. Where are the Lufia 1 areas if its in the same world?

User Info: KuzefromYakuza0

KuzefromYakuza0
4 weeks ago#1
Just wondering. This game takes place in the same world but you see none of Lufia 1's towns or anything and its only 90 years later when that game takes place.

User Info: Avvil

Avvil
4 weeks ago#2
It's a different continent. You don't actually travel around the world when you get the airship -- you're only travelling over the same stretch of ocean which nonsensically wraps as if it were a complete world. I'm not actually sure why that's the case, though. As far as I know, they were already aware of the general scale and positioning of the lands in the world. It could be a miscommunication between different people on the team that didn't have time to get fixed, or it could have just been much easier to design the map that way.
"But...her voice when she's in pain is pretty adorable, you know?"
-Saya, Saya no Uta

User Info: ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk
4 weeks ago#3
I remember reading somewhere that each of the 3 (3! Only 3!) games take place only in the section that's relevant, and that they all kinda fit together, more or less. So there's more than what we're seeing.

User Info: Then00bAvenger

Then00bAvenger
3 weeks ago#4
The end of Lufia 2 actually mentions the Lufia 1 area as "West Land" and also mention "Arus" which is an area in Lufia 1. They exist you just can't go there. Apparently 2 takes place in Northland
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
  3. Where are the Lufia 1 areas if its in the same world?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A