• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
1 month ago#1
Is this game good?

Is it better than 1?

Do I need to play 1 first? This one has better graphics.
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: Insomniac313

Insomniac313
1 month ago#2
Most people enjoy the 2nd more. Better graphics and gameplay. 2 has Auto targeting etc. I enjoy the first more, I like the story more, better characters and I found the 2nd game's cave's to be too hard.
The Game FAQs moderators are absolutely terrible

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
1 month ago#3
Insomniac313 posted...
Most people enjoy the 2nd more. Better graphics and gameplay. 2 has Auto targeting etc. I enjoy the first more, I like the story more, better characters and I found the 2nd game's cave's to be too hard.

Your cave is too hard
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: Insomniac313

Insomniac313
1 month ago#4
K
The Game FAQs moderators are absolutely terrible

User Info: Bricek10

Bricek10
1 month ago#5
i love this game, it’s a classic and I play it often.

User Info: videogames1

videogames1
4 weeks ago#6
Both are very good. 1 and 2 can be played in either order. 2 is a prequel, so it takes place before 1, AND unlike most prequels, it kind of makes sense to play it first, as the first one kind of spoils the end to this one AND the first one's story is satisfying to people who may be upset by the end of 2.

Most prequels are made to be read/watched/played after the story that it's a prequel to. But in this case, it kind of feels like they made the story for 2 first, and then decided to do the story in 1 instead, and then made 2. Because 1 really feels like a sequel, more than 2 feels like a prequel.

• Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A