• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
  3. New to this game, about to start

User Info: Causa_Sui

Causa_Sui
1 month ago#1
Just hacked my snes classic, and this and Dragon View are some of the games I always wanted to try of the SNES, I'm an RPG veteran so I know I'll like it, besides I keep hearing so many good things about this, this seems to have and episodic structure like most of Dragon Quest games wich is my favorite series. That said, wich is the better patch, I began digging info and there are several, or maybe should I just experience it like it was the early 90s again? What you guys recommend.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Bricek10

Bricek10
1 month ago#2
Personally I’d just play it as it was originally made as thats the way I play it. I hope you like it!

User Info: Causa_Sui

Causa_Sui
1 month ago#3
Nice to see the board here still alive, yeah, I guess except for the script which is toned down I don't see much of a problem

User Info: Insomniac313

Insomniac313
1 month ago#4
Good luck i hope you do better then me I got stuck on a cave and gave up for a while.
  1. Boards
  2. Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
  3. New to this game, about to start
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A