• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: elmontro42

elmontro42
1 month ago#1
Does anyone ever explore the entire dungeon?

I grab the bare minimum amount of keys, the big key and the fire rod and skip right onto the final section of the dungeon. I don't remember the last time I've ever gotten the compass or map for this place.

In closing, those wallmasters don't give you much leisure to explore in rooms they appear.
Let's make arcades great again

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
1 month ago#2
I've always did the dungeons 100% but one thing I tend to always do is forget the Moon Pearl. Not sure why, but I always tend to become a bunny and realize I never got it haha. Probably bec Tower of Hera can be completed without requiring it right away.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: elmontro42

elmontro42
1 month ago#3
TriforceSD posted...
I've always did the dungeons 100% but one thing I tend to always do is forget the Moon Pearl. Not sure why, but I always tend to become a bunny and realize I never got it haha. Probably bec Tower of Hera can be completed without requiring it right away.

Yeah, the Moon Pearl is easily missed and what's worse... it isn't needed for the Agahnim's dungeon so that's another issue.

But, I was referring to Level 3. It is so segmented that you can have 1 extra key before going to the final section of that dungeon.
Let's make arcades great again

TriforceSD
1 month ago#4
Yeah, I hated Skull Dungeon. I don't do well with "spit" dungeons like that and I remember it taking forever to get through there. It's been a while since I last did it so I probably would have issues doing it again.

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
1 month ago#5
TriforceSD posted...
Yeah, I hated Skull Dungeon. I don't do well with "spit" dungeons like that and I remember it taking forever to get through there. It's been a while since I last did it so I probably would have issues doing it again.
"Hm didn't I enter this part of the dungeon a while ago?
Or was it that other entrance like 20 feet above this one?
Guess I will jump down this one *jumps*
...!
I don't recognise this place at all, where am I?!"

Basically my experience with that dungeon.
Hello.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
1 month ago#6
Yeah, it's weird because the entrance to the dungeon (where Link doesn't just drop in a hole) isn't even accessible until you have the item. I guess it doesn't really have a starting point.
"A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule" - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

User Info: firedemon 2600

firedemon 2600
1 month ago#7
I think I've done the dungeon in its entirety once as a kid. I find it pointless to grab the map and compass when you can basically complete it in like 5 minutes.
<<<Submerged in dirt but it was never enough to quell the fire in the back of my lungs>>>

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
1 month ago#8
firedemon 2600 posted...
I think I've done the dungeon in its entirety once as a kid. I find it pointless to grab the map and compass when you can basically complete it in like 5 minutes.
5 minutes?
More like 5 years.
Hello.
(edited 1 month ago)

TriforceSD
1 month ago#9
Lol!! At least the second part was straight forward.

User Info: VARidley

VARidley
2 weeks ago#10
Funny thing about the Moon Pearl and this dungeon is that you can become regular Link inside it without having the Pearl. I don't know if you'll be able to beat it this way because of all the entrances, but it sure is a riot to see the wallmasters do you that favor XD
Forthright: Raven, these games are over. Your interference is but that of a harmless insect. What effort you give could not possibly end my revolution...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A