• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  3. are every zelda game as bad as this one.?

User Info: hories

hories
1 month ago#1
so i wanted to get into zelda anyways started by this one and its crazy how full of bulls*** this game is.

look at this moment in ganon tower there is 3 mages https://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda03/Walkthrough/13/051.png that attack you what do you need to do to see the invisible floor? use ether spell what the f***? why would i use ether spell here? and its like this the whole game its full of bulls***

that why i ask if every zelda game are as s*** as this one the kind of game that you litteraly cant beat without a walkthrough because honestly i hate those kind of game and i'm exhausted playing this overrated game

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 month ago#2
Lol, git gud
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
https://youtu.be/GWjLGGJP_BY

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
1 month ago#3
Play "The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time" instead then, if you want a relatively straightforward Zelda game.
Hello.
(edited 1 month ago)

hories
1 month ago#4
i beat the game lol ya need silver arrow to beatt the final boss what a freaking joke

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine
1 month ago#5
Troll topic is fail.
Dream Address DA-6517-3174-1702

User Info: firedemon 2600

firedemon 2600
1 month ago#6
trollololololol
<<<Submerged in dirt but it was never enough to quell the fire in the back of my lungs>>>

firedemon 2600
1 month ago#7
hories posted...
i beat the game lol ya need silver arrow to beatt the final boss what a freaking joke

No you don't.
<<<Submerged in dirt but it was never enough to quell the fire in the back of my lungs>>>

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
1 month ago#8
If you made it all the way to the final boss, then you don't seem to have felt altogether miserable while playing the game.

And now that you are more familiar with the bulls*** stuff, you can replay it and enjoy it a lot more than you did the last time! :D

Hurray?
Hello.
(edited 1 month ago)

hories
1 month ago#9
firedemon 2600 posted...
No you don't.

really?

Peter_19 posted...
If you made it all the way to the final boss, then you don't seem to have felt altogether miserable while playing the game.

And now that you are more familiar with the bulls*** stuff, you can replay it and enjoy it a lot more than you did the last time! :D

Hurray?

no it will be too painfull

firedemon 2600
1 month ago#10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i7bQjPifQU
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  3. are every zelda game as bad as this one.?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A