Is it me or does "Thor" have 2 coloured eyes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Is it me or does "Thor" have 2 coloured eyes?

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101
10 years ago#1
I know another hero that has 2 coloured eyes also. The storyline in Growlanser I and II features "Carmine" who was supposedly the prophet of darkness, but became good because his friends convinced him too. Similarites? Maybe...
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
10 years ago#2
Yeah, he does. Yuna from Final Fantasy X does as well. I imagine there are probably a bunch of characters in video games that do, but I can't really think of any others off the top of my head.

It can happen in real life as well, but it's very rare. And obviously it wouldn't be a difference like with Thor. More like one blue and one green or such.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101
10 years ago#3
Yuna had 2 coloured eyes also? I didn;t know that. It must symbolize ying and yang or something with balance i think then...
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations

User Info: PirateSwordsman

PirateSwordsman
10 years ago#4
It's called heterochromia; a condition that gives a person two eyes of different colors. It's also a real-life thing.

"Karma is just points for buying moderations, anyways."
~STRatoSTRafe
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Is it me or does "Thor" have 2 coloured eyes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived