• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures
  3. NOT an accurate depiction of Indiana AT ALL

User Info: OSB

OSB
2 months ago#1
Last weekend I picked up a copy of Indiana: Jones' Greatest Adventures" for my son Roger. Most of these nintendos are much too violent, so I was glad to see something educational on the Toys R Us shelf.

Roger was so excited to play his new game, but when I checked in on him I was shocked. This nintendo totally misrepresents the state of Indiana! They seem to be focusing on the state's history, but they keep showing Mayan temples and jungles! I don't know if this Jones guy is some kind of educational video host or something, but somebody should tell him that they're putting his face on this misinformed trash.

I always knew these ataris were garbage.

I tried to find this Jones guy's contact information to complain but all I found was this gang of grown ass dorks talking about their game toys:
http://shoutengine.com/SuperNintendoExplorationSquad/episode-31-indiana-jones-greatest-adventures-67977

Well, if you'll excuse me, it's "Wine O' Clock!" Ha ha ha. I try to set a good example for Roger but it's ok, I tell him it's grape juice.
"These violent delights will have violent ends." - Karl Marx
(edited 2 months ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures
  3. NOT an accurate depiction of Indiana AT ALL
  • Post New Message