• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
6 years ago#1
xxxxxxxx ,,,
xxxxxxx( . . )
-------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------

I'm reminded of what the Chinese philosopher Chuang Tse said. You cannot speak of the ocean to a well frog, you cannot speak of ice to a summer insect.
Today, I will be reborn like the Empire, whose incarnation I have conceived and incubated. Today I will bring forth the Empire Reborn.

User Info: VeryFunTimes

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#2
I think I see what you're trying to say, Wilson. I need to stop making fun of Jill because of her hysterectomy.

Thanks, Wilson.
Hey

Big_Nabendu
6 years ago#3
wat?
lol
Today, I will be reborn like the Empire, whose incarnation I have conceived and incubated. Today I will bring forth the Empire Reborn.

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#4
Wilson! She wants a divorce. She's taking the kids. What the f--- am I gonna do now?
Hey

Big_Nabendu
6 years ago#5
Hidee Ho Tim

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#6
That's all you have?!!? OH MY GOD!!!

Oh my god.

Oh my god.
Hey

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#7
Oh my god.

I acted like I didn't want to see Jill's sister naked, but now that I'm banging her, it's not bad.
Hey

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#8
Wait, that was my sister in-law. Whatever. I'm all mixed up.

WIlson, what should I do?
Hey

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#9
Oh, Mr. Willllsoooon!
Hey

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#10
Why aren't you helping me?
Hey