• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Earthworm Jim 2
  3. Glitches with the Barn Blaster
MI4 REAL 13 years ago#1
If you've messed around with the Barn Blaster, you may have come acrossed these glitches. The Barn Blaster is only found in the first level, and you get 1 at a time. More if you collect ammo shells with it as your active weapon. The trick is to not lose a life to progress with the Barn Blaster. I found these glitches:

1:If you use a Barn Blaster to obliterate a UFO on "Udderly Abducted" while it's in the middle of abducting a cow, it will disappear, but the cow will still be suspended by the UFOs tractor beam, and since the UFO is gone, it cannot abduct the cow. The cow will just hang there, and there is no way to get it down.
You cannot progress unless you can reach the teleporter above you from the start, accessible by the underground secret passage. If that teleporter has already been used, you can't progress until you lose a life (and all your guns and ammo along with it)

2:If you use a Barn Blaster to defeat Flamin' Yawn (Boss of "Level Ate"), he will disappear, but the battle won't end, meaning you'll be stuck unless you lose a life, which you can only do by letting yourself sink into the cheese on the giant pizza you're standing on.
If you are on Easy (Practice) difficulty, you can't sink into the cheese, and you'll have to reset the game as a result.

3:Using the Barn Blaster in the final level "See Jim Run" will cause Psycrow to disappear, and you can finish the race at your own pace. Just don't lose a life getting to the end! Since you can't lose the race if Psycrow is gone, you have no need to hurry.

-This isn't a glitch, but if you use a Barn Blaster on the final Filing Cabinet in ISO 9000, you'll be stuck and will have to lose a life, since it's the only way to reach the teleporter at the end.

"Er...well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without um...destroying a forest.....or something" -Black Mage
Regulus_VII 13 years ago#2
I remember you from the Mario Party board. You created that topic that lasted like 5 years, heh. It was a great honour posting in that topic. Too bad it got flooded...
I knew about all those glitches except for the first one. My favorite is #3. I actually discovered it on my own when I was having trouble beating the level. I remember I almost died laughing when I found out that Psycrow disappeared!
[Game2Live - Live2Game]
  1. Boards
  2. Earthworm Jim 2
  3. Glitches with the Barn Blaster
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

this? General1 Answer