• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Brawl Brothers
  3. Move inputs fom LethalRedArmy

User Info: DarkShieldwham

DarkShieldwham
7 years ago#1
In the off chance those videos get pulled I thought it prudent to place the move inputs here so that we never forget. I can't stress how happy I am one of us figured it out. It's just too bad that the move inputs are actually soooo impossible! I've probably tried like others and just shuffled on the spot hahaha. Have to give a compliment to Varmyth (spelling?) though. I forget how I even got into contact with this guy but it's been a big goose chase along with some other youtubers. Speaking of which, I gotta go tell another guy on youtube those moves have been discovered! A little jealous LethalRedArmy figured it out though. Hope he feels proud of himself for helping us all out. Final Fight is good, but Final Fight doesn't give people a lot of the cool progressions the Rushing Beat series has in my opinion. Cheers and have a good year everyone!

~DarkShieldwham (The Dark Shield is from Castlevania Symphony of the Night and has dark swirling electricity flowing when you bring it out. It's also one of the shields you can use to hit people with)

Published on Jan 29, 2014

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1/ Hold L+R+Down while selecting characters to unlock Hidden Moves (in VS Mode).
2/ For (Left+Right), (Up+Down) and (A+B+R) inputs, you should use Key Comb. in ZSNES emulator to set them. It's nearly impossible when using keyboard/controller.
3/ Those moves are also available in Story Mode.
Fireball and Shurikens are ONLY available in Story Mode when you fight the boss.
However, NO DAMAGE! They're just for fun...
- - - - - - - - - -

EUREKA! I've finally discovered them after... 17 years!

* Bild's Moves *
- Flame Blow:
Press (X+Y) simultaneously.
- Diving Flame Kick:
Press (X+B) simultaneously.

* Wendy's Move *
- Jumping Strike:
Press (Left+Right) simultaneously.
However, this move will damage the character (VS Mode); also cause a serious error (Story Mode)! Therefore, don't use it.

* Kazan's Moves *
- Shuriken:
Direction is always from right to left.
- Spread Shurikens:
Press (Up+Down) simultaneously.

* Norton's Moves *
- Diving Falcon Strike:
Press (A+B+R) simultaneously.
- Fireball:
Direction is always from right to left.
- Power Uppercut:
Press (B+Y) simultaneously.

DarkShieldwham
7 years ago#2
"Fireball is left+right pressed together. But it doesn't work in the game. Only the animation shows."

Damn. I guess someone said it and knew it a year ago but it's still nice to have a video of it. The one who knows the most but does nothing are the villains. Sooo true. And I know something too, so I'll let you know next post!

DarkShieldwham
7 years ago#3
Here you go everyone. Sorry I have been so late in my promises!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7qath6q2g

User Info: LRAPHQ

LRAPHQ
7 years ago#4
Great! Thanks.

You know... Manuals are not guides. Even guides are not contain everything we need.
For example, I've got both manuals and guides of TearRing Saga - 5 years after finished my guide. However, they're not as full as my guide. No tips, tricks or secrets...

Back to Rushing Beat Ran. I've also made some more videos (available in "Videos" section). Check them out on YouTube for full versions (with descriptions).
~ Exceptis excipiendis ~

DarkShieldwham
7 years ago#5
Hyeah, I know no book can have everything in it. That's why reading faqs is so useful. And that's why youtube is some times the new age faq. I saw your playthrough videos. Why does Norton's fireball turn red sometimes? Strange. Hope to see you put up more findings for this and other games.

LRAPHQ
7 years ago#6
The color of Fireball and Shuriken depends on the stage:
- Cage (Norton's): Blue
- Jungle (Lord J's): Green
- Ring (Wendy's): Red
- Elevator (Bild's): White
- Adler (Iceman): Flash (Fireball) and red (Shuriken).

We can perform Hidden Move of Iceman as well (left+right) ; however, no animation of the golem (both Story and VS). He just makes a stance, that's it.

Hyper Throws:
- Wendy: Up, Down, Right + Y
- Kazan: Up, Down, Right, Left + Y
- Lord J: Left, Right, Left, Right, Left + Y
- Norton: Up, Down, Right + Y (forward) and Up, Down, Right, Left + Y (backward)
- Bild: Up, Down, Left, Right + Y

Here are some useful site about RBR. Lots of useful tips (Hyper Throws, select the same char, unlock moves in VS Mode, moves od Bild and Norton...). But not for Fireball, Shuriken, Jumping Strike. :D
http://www.super-famicom.jp/data/ra/ra_0013.html
http://urawaza.in/sfc/rushingbeatra.htm
Another one was Gotchi's Voyage. Unfortunately, it downed. >_<
~ Exceptis excipiendis ~

DarkShieldwham
7 years ago#7
I remember coming across both of these on my fireball search lol. Looks like our board has the best secrets though thanks to you. Too bad you didn't have a partner. A friend and I did two Norton special on cpu Norton in the middle. He got punched a lot when we finally did it and died. Ver quick!

LRAPHQ
7 years ago#8
Yes. I always play games alone. Besides, people nowadays rarely play old-school games.
Currently, I'm testing Denjin Makai (Ghost Chaser Densei 2 on Arcade).

I've made another video about Norton's Fireball:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3WqMRBEDA

Hope anyone can fix these hidden moves and bring them to Story Mode...
~ Exceptis excipiendis ~

DarkShieldwham
7 years ago#9
Yeah it's a shame gaming has changed. I think that's why retro gamers want to seek out other gamers more because it is getting harder to find people who have played the older games and learn more about them.
  1. Boards
  2. Brawl Brothers
  3. Move inputs fom LethalRedArmy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A