• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Brawl Brothers
  3. I figured out the rare "kick them when they're down" attack

User Info: carlmarksguy

carlmarksguy
9 years ago#1
After a lot of SNES Brawl Brothers, I've figured out how you do that "hit them with a differently-animated bash when they're down" attack the FAQs only hint at:

While fighting a standing-up guy, use your attack button to hit him until just before you'd do your "last attack" that knocks them down. DON'T do the last attack; "save" that. Then walk over someone who is knocked down, and press the Attack button.

You'll do some unique "bashy stompy" animation, different from all your other attacks.

In one-player mode, this isn't very practical: they tend to beat you up if you stop punching them before your "last attack", and you usually have to do something else (like a jump kick?) to knock someone else down to use your bashy-stompy attack. Also it doesn't seem to do a huge amount of damage, which is a shame considering how hard it is to do.

But after seeing it randomly happen every once in a while, it's nice to know how to do it intentionally!
Fight Fighter II - the comic of generic fighting game taunts
http://lamecomics.com/ff2/
  1. Boards
  2. Brawl Brothers
  3. I figured out the rare "kick them when they're down" attack
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A