• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
  3. Secret shop in Alseldo / Hades Armor drop

User Info: ADRockz

ADRockz
10 years ago#1
On of the guides has a secret shop listed in the town, selling potions (left of the water way)...where exactly is this shop?

I didn't buy the Hades Armor after the Daimyo Dragon, which enemy tends to drop it in that area. Problem is that can only reenter the area as Lion, would need Hawk-Man to fly up that shop.
"Gadwin's secret move...Dragon King-Slice" - Justin, Grandia

User Info: RetroReset

RetroReset
10 years ago#2
Sorry the reply is kind of late...

I don't remember which enemy drops the armor, but you can transform at any time by equipping the Tasmanian Sword, jump, hold button 2 on controller 2 and press button 1 on controller 1. You can go down there, change to Hawk-man, then fly up and buy the armor.

I've never heard of that hidden shop, I'll have to check out that one.
Why can't more music be as good as the Ys: The Oath in Felghana soundtrack?

User Info: MikePenance

MikePenance
10 years ago#3
Fire Flowers are prone to dropping the Hades Armor. The hidden door in the Waterway doesn't take you to a shop, it takes you to Mummy Dragon (after you have 99 Charm Stones). Shop #16 is in the base of the Tower in the village (above the exit door). Shop #17 is below the door to that takes you to the Desert (requires Hawk-Man to reach). The second shop (Shop #7) in the Evil Forest is the one that sells Medicine. You've gotten a bit mixed up, I think.
lah-di-dah.net | twitter.com/MKPGameFAQs

User Info: MikePenance

MikePenance
10 years ago#4
And in case you're still not quite sure: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg261/MikePenance/asplain.png.
lah-di-dah.net | twitter.com/MKPGameFAQs
  1. Boards
  2. Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
  3. Secret shop in Alseldo / Hades Armor drop
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Reset wonderboy3? General1 Answer