• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
  3. Needing help with Dragon Mail

User Info: weirdybeardy

weirdybeardy
12 years ago#1
This board hasn't seen activity for a while, so I'm not expecting a answer to this any time soon...

Anyway, I'm stuck in the volcanic badlands as Piranha Man. I've got more than enough money to buy the Dragon Mail in the shop, but it still appears as a "?" in the list and I can't buy it! Is it because I don't have enough charisma stones...? I can't continue in the game until somebody helps!

User Info: retro_reset

retro_reset
12 years ago#2
Equip a different armor to boost up your charm. (This is probably a little late, but hey, you never know..)
R.I.P. - Nintendo Seal of Quality 1985 - 2003
When quality was something people no longer looked for in video games.

User Info: weirdybeardy

weirdybeardy
11 years ago#3
So are you saying that I need to switch to another armour, that will make more stones appear, and that when I have more stones the Dragon Mail will appear in the shop...?

Anyway, thanks for your help.

User Info: retro_reset

retro_reset
11 years ago#4
The dragon mail requires 50 charm points to purchase, and the armor you wear can change your charm points. With Piranha Man you might need to equip the crystal, samurai, or prince armor in order to have enough charm to get the dragon mail.
R.I.P. - Nintendo Seal of Quality 1985 - 2003
When quality was something people no longer looked for in video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
  3. Needing help with Dragon Mail
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Reset wonderboy3? General1 Answer