• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cadfael25

Cadfael25
7 years ago#11
*grumbels*
i can't even rule over the Couch :/ -Percussiologist
The emoticon you used is one of the most unintentionally offensive and cool looking I've seen. -UD4

Cadfael25
7 years ago#12
Btw. - what happened to AMP?
The emoticon you used is one of the most unintentionally offensive and cool looking I've seen. -UD4

User Info: Meloetta

Meloetta
7 years ago#13
active messages posted? You can sort it now.
#648 - Meloetta

Cadfael25
7 years ago#14
Day 7 - Excadrill - Superstar!

Tired of constantly having to shake sand from my pants I left the desert. I've lost the battle, but not the war! I will be back!

Heading north we finally reached Nimbasa City! The first thing I longed to do was taking a shower and getting rid of the sand. The first thing I had to do - fight two minions from Team Plasma.

The old men whom they had threatened were so grateful for my help that he gave me his bike and showed me the shortest way to the pokécenter. I haven't stopped the time but when I finished my shower there wasn't any hot water left.

Nurse Joy sent me off to the gym. But guess what? N., a very shady character was waiting for me. After some small talk about our goals in live we battled. And then it was time for the gym.

I heard many frightening stories about that gym, full with pokémon of the electric type, most of them being Emolgas. But Excadrill rose to the occasion!
Dig and Rock Slide ohko'd every pokémon before it could act. It was awesome!

As reward Excadrill and I rode a round on the ferris wheel which was nearby.

Afterwards I had a meeting with Cheren. And a battle. He lost but this time he didn't ran off but went with me to Driftveil City.

Seems like the people of Driftveil City have trouble with some minions from Team Plasma. But that has to wait. I've caught a Vanillite but it's in serious need of training. So I'll take Yamask and Vanillite back to Pinwheel Forest, to train them there.
Meanwhile Blitzle will be waiting for us at the Pokémon Center.

Cadfael25
7 years ago#15
Day 8 -

nothing exciting to tell. We're still in Pinwheel Forest, still training.

Yamask lv. 25
Vanillite lv. 31
Servine lv. 25
Excadrill lv. 34
Panpour lv. 26
Tranquill lv. 29

Pokédex:

caught: 26/ seen: 53

Cadfael25
6 years ago#16
Day 9 -

I'm now the proud owner of Vanillish and Unfeazant. Off to the north!

Cadfael25
6 years ago#17
Day 13 -

After beating (up) Team Plasma at the warehouse in Driftveil City I noticed that I left my diary in the clearing of Pinwheel Forest.

Made it to Mistralton City, cleared that gym too, got HM Surf and Olympics and Ravellenic Games are about to start. I need to hurry!

Vanillite lv. 37
Servince lv. 31
Excadrill lv. 40
Larvesta lv. 13
Unfeazant lv. 37
Simipour lv. 34

Cadfael25
6 years ago#18
I've beat the game and I don't ever want to do it again.

That last battle against Ghetsis was pure hell. I haven't counted yet ow many revivers and potions I had to waste to make sure that at least one of my pokémon is still alive and healthy enough to take over in the battle against Hydreigon, Buffalant and Eelektross.

Bah!

User Info: guwa

guwa
6 years ago#19
Ghetsis was crazy fun, but I think I was a little overleveled. <_<

Congrats anyhow. Plan to do any postgame stuff?
http://i.imgur.com/TWSMj.png

Cadfael25
6 years ago#20
Overleveled? How?

I've been grinding like crazy, battling all avaible trainers and yet my team was only around level 50.

The fight against the E4 was easy, also the fight against N. But Ghetsis? Thank god, I had so many top-revivers or I wouldn't have made it.

Okay, my team was perhaps not the best.

Excadrill lv. 52
Vanilluxe lv. 48 (got molten by Ghetsis dragon)
Simipour lv. 50
Unfeazant lv. 50
Serperior lv. 51

And, as I screened the FAQ bevor, I opted to keep Zekrom in the team.
<.< He wasn't much help.

Just checked serebii.net. Seems like most aftergame stuff has to be unlocked via Wi-Fi or requires at least one other player in my surrounding. Wherein lies the problem.

I think I'll do some exploring first, I want to breed me a Pawniard and put together a new team. I sneaked out to route 13? - the pokémon are all extremely strong and most trainers have pokémon around lv. 64. Joy.
  • Topic Archived