• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shinobi
  3. In this topic there's a secret island called Atlantis IV

User Info: KageShinobi

KageShinobi
4 years ago#1
I had another disturbing bloody dream, this time involving some sort of black women abortion butcher house, there were dead babies all over the floor and beaten up and cut up women used as tables with bashed in faces =(

No joke, that was the dream.

Also two hours before that, I dreamed I was being choked to death.

In between that, I saw boobs. So it wasn't all that bad.

;_;

Explain my dreams Sick.

KageShinobi
4 years ago#2
I saw Prometheus. It was not bad.

User Info: Sick_Heret1c

Sick_Heret1c
4 years ago#3
It was actually decent... but the ending was meh-ish.
Bob Dole approves this user: sick heretic
My arms are Not attached. ~ God"

KageShinobi
4 years ago#4
Rat Race
High School High
The Santa Claus
Fred Claus
Jingle All The Way

KageShinobi
4 years ago#5
Kung Fu Panda 2, a looooooot better than the first.

User Info: GnomeToss

GnomeToss
4 years ago#6
I enjoyed American Hustle more than The Wolf of Wall Street
I'm illegal.

KageShinobi
4 years ago#7
T2, you know, the more I watch it, the more ridiculous the script is. I know now why you cry.

Real Steel, would work better without the kid and Wolverine, just brawling bots would be great.

Tintin, I liked it it reminded me of Uncharted.

Neverending Story, some ass subtitled Falcor as Foechoer throughout the entire movie.

KageShinobi
4 years ago#8
Some movies I forgot about, and Terminator Salvation.

User Info: Sick_Heret1c

Sick_Heret1c
4 years ago#9
KageShinobi posted...
I had another disturbing bloody dream, this time involving some sort of black women abortion butcher house, there were dead babies all over the floor and beaten up and cut up women used as tables with bashed in faces =(

No joke, that was the dream.

Also two hours before that, I dreamed I was being choked to death.

In between that, I saw boobs. So it wasn't all that bad.

;_;

Explain my dreams Sick.

Dreams are mere memories. Events or faces you have seen or experienced. When in rest mode your mind tries to defrag. all that it has stored in to logical order. The fact that you see something so gruesome has got something to do with your past.

Now it would be too easy to blame it on the horror movie pop culture. No, I don't think that's what's going on here. What your dream means is that you are a freedom fighter. Everyone deserves the right to live BUT some in our multicultural society remain retarded (not as insult intended but as 'not up to date?'). They don't get the same chances in your dream the black community. With every attempt at live it gets taken away from them.

At least so you think. You think you care. But in the end all you saw and actually cared about was boobs. The choking before that means you want to stand for something but you just don't have the power to follow through.

my conclusion:
You care more about strangulation sex than social problems.
Bob Dole approves this user: sick heretic
My arms are Not attached. ~ God"

KageShinobi
4 years ago#10
Spot on, I should post more dreams.

TDKR, loved Bane, but film has some weak points. Still great though, just sayink TDK was slightly better.
  1. Boards
  2. Shinobi
  3. In this topic there's a secret island called Atlantis IV
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
MooSicKongKageShinobi4469/14 4:35PM