• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido
13 years ago#41
Laughing evilly is proven to help get your ass handed to you by a super hero.
Officially board hunting- Some say we are vagabonds, some say we are wanderers, some say we waste our time, but we are secret board hunters.

User Info: Zoop

Zoop
13 years ago#42
Distance from sea level is also a factor.
"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him." - Henry David Thoreau

User Info: Kitty14

Kitty14
13 years ago#43
Mmmh.
"I don't know why but for some reason, Charmander seems to me like one of those bad kids on Maury who curse their moms out."- JoeyC134

Kitty14
13 years ago#44
Yup.
"I don't know why but for some reason, Charmander seems to me like one of those bad kids on Maury who curse their moms out."- JoeyC134

Kitty14
13 years ago#45
Booh.

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido
13 years ago#46
Eekers.
The USA is the only country I know of that makes its children take multiple English classes and then still **** up the language. WTF?

User Info: norung

norung
13 years ago#47
My Hero! *kiss* You saved my behind.

Kitty14
13 years ago#48
Yikes.

User Info: ShinraCloud

ShinraCloud
13 years ago#49
*Just passing by*
---

User Info: Tyrantking

Tyrantking
13 years ago#50
Uh oh.
Alice is my girl! Only I have the right to eat her! - Yuri (Shadow Hearts)
  • Topic Archived