• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Darkness
  3. Amazing Race Story (by LuigiKong and credit to Petey)

User Info: LuigiKong

LuigiKong
12 years ago#1
Leg 1 BattleField to Hideout Helm

(All the teams are at the starting lines and Master Hand flys in front of everyone.)

Gamesharkdude: Master Hand!?(hides behind Sonic)

Master Hand: I'm not going to hurt you.............. this time at least, I am your host of this race, and anyway Welcome! Before you go I have a few rules for everyone before you try to get that billion coin prize.
(everyone moans)

Luigikong: (under breath) Who needs rules?

Master Hand: I heard that! Anyway the rules are simple. One you may not use your special powers such running at the speed of sound, flying, or using any sort of weapons unless it is a challenge. This would give you a huge advantage. *coughs* Sonic.....* Cough*

Luigi: How about vacuums?

Master Hand: No. Anyway for the rst of your rules read your instruction booklet. Grab your bags also and the first clue. Anyway Racers ready?!....................................................... GOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Everyone runs to grab their bag, but Wario is falling behind his partner and looks around and punches Otter_Prince in the face. He falls and Zangoose falls back to get him. Magic and Shy Guy get to the clue first.)

Magic: Get a plane and fly to DK Island airport through the Battle field airport.

Shy Guy: Then run to Angry Aztec Temple for your first clue.

(Everyone runs and grabs a car, and everyone drives quickly to the air port. All the teams are arriving but there are many flights and times.?

Fort: Could I have two tickets to DK Isalnd please at the earliest time. Thyank you.

Ticket Seller: Sure there is a flight at 3:00 pm that lands at 10:00 pm.

(Meanwhile Luigikong's team, Lumines' team, fooby's team, Magic's team, and ColonelD's team get oon that flight and the fligjt runs out of tickets.)

Gameshark: Could I have two tickets to DK Island for soon as possible.

Ticket Seller: One is sold out but the next leaves at 4:00 and lands at 11:00 pm.

Sonic: Sounds good. Thank you.

(Meanwhile Otter_Prince and Zangoose get lost, and 911TheThug's team arrives at the airport. They get on the flight. Otter_Prince's team finnally arrives just intime. As the first plane leaves Otter_Prince and Wario have an altercation.)

Otter: That hurt and was unsportsman like Wario. You should be ashamed.

Wario I should not! I'm gonna go Wario Ware on your rear end if you don't stick your own tail up your ***!

(they leave it at that. Meanwhile the first team's flight lands.)

fooby: Grab our bags Metaknight!

Meta: Sure thing.

(cont next post.)

My favorite Users: Ian2093, Trejik, Magic4224, 911TheThug, Agaranok, GameFreak_Jake, SA2(RIP), Devicho,quote please ask if you think you could be added.)

LuigiKong
12 years ago#2
(Coloneld and Luigi get a jump start and grab the clue.

Luigi: Roadblock!
(A roadblock is a task only one person must go deep into the Temple and find the Temple of the Llama. When you get there you see there is a switch blocking the door. You must find in that area one of twelve oneshot grape blowguns. Find it and shoot the switch. Performing this task will be Magic, Luigi, DK, Lumines, Fort, Zangoose, 911, Roy, Silver_Ermine, Kirby, and Sonic.)

Luigi: I'll head in.
(Meanwhile the rest of the teams are getting to the roadblock as everone enters the temple.)

DK: I recognize this place.

Fort: Come back you ape!
(Beating the roadblock they find a clue behind the door and an exit from the temple.)

Fort: Go in a boat across the water into K.Rools ship, and climb the long treachorous stairway for your next clue. Just after Fort, DK, 911, Magic, Kirby, Sonic, and Roy.)

Roy: Easy.
(Everyone who complete the challenge heads over to the ship. Back at the roadblock Lumines and Ermine are lost.)

Lumines: This sucks, I can't see a thing.
(The rest eventually beat it with Ermine bringing up the rear. Kirby and Cheat get to the clue first.)

Kirby: Detour!
( A detour is a choice between two tasks. One blueprint or the other pawprint. In blueprint you must find Snide's secret lair and fix the blueprint puzzle. In pawprint go a longer distance to a nearby island and but your hands or paws in the sand by the giant head and ther Great Fairy will give you the clue.)

Kirby: BluePrint! I hardly have hands!
(3 teams go to blueprint and they all do the puzzle handlessly, and make up time, one team being Ermines. They receive a clue that says to grab a jetpac and go through the crown of the ship, and you will reach Hideout Helm. Last team there will be eliminated.)

LuigiKong: Let's go!
(The three teams are all flying siude by side and the first place team is not obvious. The 1st place team steps on the mat by greeter Krool.)

Krool: Welocme to my lair!

Master Hand: Silver_Ermine and Lucario you are team number one! And you have won a trip to this beach to stay at Cranky's Tropical Hotel!

Lucario: Oh yeah!
(Meanwhile Kirby and Cheat get second, and Luigikong and DK third.)
(Three more teams arrive Almost in a tie.)

Master Hand: Royrules8 and Roy you are team number 4. Fort and Baby Bowser you are team number 5. And 911 and Wario are team number 6.

Royrules: That's pretty good.

911: We'll take sixth.
(Four more teams arrive.)

Master Hand: Colonel Death and Luigi you are team number seven.

Luigi: We chose a bad challenge.
(GSD and Sonic arrive eighth, Magic and Shy Guy ninth after finding out Shy Guy doesn't have fingers get 9th, and fooby_kamikaze and Metaknight 10th.)

fooby: How'd we fade this much?

Metaknight: No idea.
(It is a race between Lumines and Otter_Price. The team steps on the mat.)

Master Hand: Lumines_God and Ratchet and Clank you are team nmber 11!

Ratchet and Clank:(same time) close one.
(The last team arrives.)

Krool: Welcome!

Master Hand: Otter_Prince and Zangoose you are the last team to arrive, I'm sorry but you have een eliminated from the race.)

Otter_Prince: It wasn't smooth sailing from beginning being punched by a fat guy.

Zangoose: At least we had some fun.

Current order:

1. Silver_Ermine and Lucario
2. CheatCrackotage and Kirby
3. LuigiKong and DK
4. RoyRules8 and Roy
5. Fort and Baby Bowser
6. 911TheThug and Wario
7. ColonelDeath an Luigi
8. GamesharkDude and Sonic
9. Magic4224 and Shy Guy
10. fooby_kamikaze and Metaknight
11. Lumines_God and Ratchet and Clank
12. Otter_Prince and Zangoose
My favorite Users: Ian2093, Trejik, Magic4224, 911TheThug, Agaranok, GameFreak_Jake, SA2(RIP), Devicho,quote please ask if you think you could be added.)

LuigiKong
12 years ago#3
So what does everyone think.

User Info: lumines_god

lumines_god
12 years ago#4
I think I should make a big comeback.

Other than that. it's great.
Let's Get Some Shoes!
The Huggable, Snuggable lumines_god.

LuigiKong
12 years ago#5
You did not get off to a great start, You saw Ermin bounce back so you probably could.

lumines_god
12 years ago#6
isn't Otter_prince one of ermine's alts?
Let's Get Some Shoes!

LuigiKong
12 years ago#7
Yes he is.

lumines_god
12 years ago#8
can't wait for more.
Let's Get Some Shoes!

User Info: CheatCrackotage

CheatCrackotage
12 years ago#9
10. fooby_kamikaze and Metaknight

;_; I'm losing?

Oh well. I'm also in 2nd. :D

Pretty good! But confusing at some points. Check your post for spelling before posting.
Cheat Commandos... Rock, rock on!

User Info: gamesharkdude

gamesharkdude
12 years ago#10
Very good so far...When will the next chapter be up?
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Darkness
  3. Amazing Race Story (by LuigiKong and credit to Petey)
  • Topic Archived