• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: goodgollyregina

goodgollyregina
4 weeks ago#1
So I got bored, and decided to make stats on how long each visitor log has last. Especially considering we took our sweet ass time finishing up the most recent one. XD;;;

Below are the stats:

<><><> King's Quest Visitor Log <><><> (Started by Tutankoopa) December 1, 2014 - February 7, 2015 (two months, shortest duration)
<><><> King's Quest Visitor Log 2nd <><><> (Started by goldensonic10) February 7, 2015 - May 27, 2016 (15 months, second longest duration)
<><>> King's Quest Visitor Log Ultimate <<><> (Started by goldensonic10) May 27 - September 6, 2016 (four months)
<><>> King's Quest Visitor Log Version 5 <<><> (Started by goldensonic10) September 6 - November 23, 2016 (two months)
<><>King's Quest Visitor Log Next Chapter<><> (Started by me) November 23, 2016 - March 6, 2017 (four months)
<>King's Quest Visitor Log: The Paintbrush Edition<> (Started by me) March 7 - June 14, 2017 (three months)
<><> King's Quest Visitor Log The Lost Chapter <><> (Started by goldensonic10) June 14 - August 27, 2017 (two months, second shortest duration)
<><> King's Quest Visitor Log: Our Lost Chapter <><> (Started by goldensonic10) August 27 - December 5, 2017 (four months)
<><> King's Quest Visitor Log <><> (Started by goldensonic10) December 6, 2017 - January 1, 2018 (one month, only thread not finished, only made it up to 56 posts)
<><> King's Quest Visitor Log <><> Fool's Day Edition (Started by goldensonic10) April 1 - June 20, 2018 (two months, longest gap between new threads, three months, by far)
<><> King's Quest Visitor Log <><> Love Edition (Started by goldensonic10) June 19 - November 11, 2018 (five months, gs10 started this thread prematurely)
<><><> King's Quest Visitor Log <><><>GS (Started by goldensonic10) November 13, 2018 - March 15, 2019 (four months)
King's Quest (Started by goldensonic10) April 21, 2019 - January 27, 2020 (nine months, second longest gap between new threads, one month, only thread in poll form)
G<><><> King'sQuest 2020 Visitor Log <><><>S (Started by goldensonic10) January 27, 2020 - September 14, 2021 (20 months, longest duration by far)

Grand total of threads (including our new one, left off the above list): 15
Longest duration: 2020 Visitor Log (20 months)
Shortest duration (not counting the unfinished one): First visitor log from 2014 (two months, six days)
Most threads started: goldensonic10 (12, including the new thread)
Least threads started: Tutankoopa (one, I started two ^_~)
One thread went unfinished
One thread was in poll form

I think that's it for stats. XD;;; Boy, we really blew through these threads back in the day, didn't we? Unlike now. XD;;; So, thoughts? Corrections? ^_~
The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror

User Info: goodgollyregina

goodgollyregina
4 weeks ago#2
Oh and by the way, we have another six month purge rate with this thread now. You're welcome. ^_~
The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror

User Info: DrainDeimos

DrainDeimos
3 weeks ago#3
Awesome stats about my board! No surprise that the only thread started by the Stone Marker reached 500 the fastest. Everybody can't get enough of the sexy Stone Marker. ^_~ I completely forgot how quickly we finished these threads in 2015-2017. Has it really been 5 years since we last made those threads?! XD The 2020 thread being the longest is only fitting for the current social climate with COVID and the lockdowns. ^_~

With the creation of this thread on my board, that means there will be a 6 month purge rate now! Too bad we can't use the Paintbrush purge rate and purge the topics in 2 seconds. ^_~
<strong>Baltimore Orioles: 0-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 10-6</strong> SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPS!

User Info: Crown_Jewel

Crown_Jewel
3 weeks ago#4
Thanks! Glad you liked my stats on my board. I think it was dumb luck the Stone Marker's one thread got to Post 500 the fastest. It had nothing to do with sexiness, which you have none of. ^_~ LMAO yeah, we really blew through the visitor logs from 2015-2017. And those threads are over three years old now. Damn. XD;;; I guess it was only apropos the 2020 thread took by far the longest, because pandemic. ^_~

And we don't have a six month purge rate on my board now. We're back down to five active threads now, including the now locked 2020 visitor log. If I use the Stone Marker however, the topics will purge in seconds. ^_~
A #1 fan of the Paintbrush! ^_^

User Info: DrainDeimos

DrainDeimos
1 week ago#5
No, it can only be fitting that the Stone Marker has the fastest 500 topic on my board! I remember we had a handful of active topics on my King's Quest that we were able to keep alive for a year or so. This was before the purge rates were changed. Half of those threads would probably still be alive if the purge rate change was effective even sooner. XD

I personally feel like 6 months is a long time for a purge rate. I don't know why a 500 topic has the same purge rate as an active topic. It should not take six months to a year to purge a 500 topic. Maybe I can ask SBAllen to purge this topic after the next site update since he needs to purge the Paintbrush. ^_~
<strong>Baltimore Orioles: 0-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 10-6</strong> SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPS!

User Info: Crown_Jewel

Crown_Jewel
1 week ago#6
LMAO, if by fastest 500 topic you mean it purges in seconds on my board, then sure. ^_~ And yeah, we had a ton of threads on KQ at one point. They'd probably still be opened if the purge rates changed sooner. Six months is way too long for a purge rate, over the supposed year this site gave us. It should never take THAT long for one thread to purge. Maybe SBAllen can purge the Stone Marker and ALL of his accounts for his jealous hate of the Paintbrush. I am an admin of this site you know. ^_~
A #1 fan of the Paintbrush! ^_^
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A