• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crime Patrol
  3. Group 2: Board 8 User Mafia Topic 2: Of Men and Boys

User Info: MajinZidane

MajinZidane
11 years ago#451
From Drakeryn

In addition, our resident pacifist Majin showed up at the beginning of the day, but hasn't really posted any content.

Hey, I like the sound of that.
"Pimping ain't easy.
But it's necessary."

User Info: Ed Bellis

Ed Bellis
11 years ago#452
As morning fell over the message board, a single corpse stood out among the living, smelling of booze and SHAKESPEARE.

Pats D has died. He was Harrich, Town Actor.

1. Asrun Dream
2. Cokes
3. Dante
4. dowolf
5. Dr Football
7. Kleenex
8. linkhatesganon
10. MajinZidane
11. MoarFightos
12. Nee
15. Pikachu025
18. Seginus
20. Drakeryn
21. sonten
22. White Rabbit

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Day ends in roughly 48 hours.
This was KING BELLIS LOL
ed status: UGH SHARP ELBOWS

User Info: Seginustemple

Seginustemple
11 years ago#453
WTF IS A TOWN ACTOR EVEN

jesus christ this is going to be a hell of an inactivity dilemma with Pats gone.

Let me think things over before I start casting votes around.
Brawl FC: 0344-8961-0822

User Info: Seginustemple

Seginustemple
11 years ago#454
Okay, now before I die, when I flip town, you can be damned sure that Asrun's scum and it suggests dowolf is too.

Does bodyguard have any scanning abilities, by any chance?
Brawl FC: 0344-8961-0822

User Info: MrSmartGuy

MrSmartGuy
11 years ago#455
<spectator post>

Merc posted this link in our topic, and it's really helped us out. Maybe it'll even the playing field in this game between the vets and noobs.
http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749

</spectator post>

Carry on.
Xbox GT: TatteredUniform - SSBB FC: 1891-0831-5747 TEETS
Dragon_Rebel05: "I just sit and plot to go to the damn playground and molest kids and ****"

User Info: dowolf

dowolf
11 years ago#456
Nah, bodyguards are a type of protection role, where the bodyguard dies instead of the person he targeted, should someone attempt to nightkill the person he targets. ngirl merely posits that, since Asrun's been involved in all three unsuccessful lynches, he looks especially scummy, and she also seems to be suggesting that Asrun's actions were intended to save me. I'm more inclined to believe that it is a situation more akin to Prophet's switch in StH mafia, where he, as town, swapped between two non-scum targets, probably hurting the town in the process. Hopefully, we will not as foolish as they in our efforts today.

Actors usually can only vote if doing so hammers. Which would explain Pat's lack of voting, despite his phenomenal posting rate (at least, relative to most everybody else)..

... Fear the Talkative Mathematicians and Sexy Chemists! - longhairmathgeek
No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise - Rorschach, The Watchmen

User Info: Pats_Dynasty

Pats_Dynasty
11 years ago#457
*rolls over in his grave*
Pats, Sox, and Rams. My three loves.

User Info: linkhatesganon

linkhatesganon
11 years ago#458
With Pats and Drak gone, I guess someone will have to post some information!

There are a lot of people I suspect right now, but mainly dowolf, Drak, Asrun and to a lesser extent Rabbit.

Asrun has taken part in all three unsuccesful lynches and casted the decisive vote to lynch ngirl. And she had an important role, maybe he already knew it? About Dowolf, the same as yesterday but I guess this time it might be justified since it was either him or ngirl (although ngirl was in the end town). And Drakeryn seemed rather confident with ngirl being mafia and he seems a better player than that. And again, ngirl had a good role and they could have known it. And for Rabbit, the same reasons that yesterday too.

So, ##Vote: Asrun and ##FoS: Drak

And I also call for a DQ of Fightos, and maybe Pikachu too.
The Roman Empire called. They want all their words back. - Turn
SSBB FC code - 3007-9626-4713

User Info: linkhatesganon

linkhatesganon
11 years ago#459
Oh, I forgot, in a game of 22, how many members should be mafia?
The Roman Empire called. They want all their words back. - Turn
SSBB FC code - 3007-9626-4713

User Info: dowolf

dowolf
11 years ago#460
There's probably about 7.

I'm going to reiterate: Asrun makes no sense as mafia. There is no way that a scum would so expose himself in order to choose which of two townies got killed. Maybe, were ngirl a cop, it would have been worthwhile, but not to off a bodyguard.

Also,
Contrary to popular belief, you can have a ton of detail in a two-sentence post.

Yes, you can. You do not.
... Fear the Talkative Mathematicians and Sexy Chemists! - longhairmathgeek
No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise - Rorschach, The Watchmen
  1. Boards
  2. Crime Patrol
  3. Group 2: Board 8 User Mafia Topic 2: Of Men and Boys
  • Topic Archived