• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crime Patrol
  3. Group 2: Board 8 User Mafia Topic 2: Of Men and Boys

User Info: TheKnightOfNee

TheKnightOfNee
11 years ago#41
No WVI, it's day one. There's just two games going on at once. You're in that other game.
Sushi, Kamikaze, Fujiyama, Nippon-Ichi...
"you have to cut weiner holes in all of your hats, sorry" -gotspork

User Info: WVl

WVl
11 years ago#42
Oh.

User Info: Asrun_Dream

Asrun_Dream
11 years ago#43
A few interesting things so far:
1: It seems that a good number of you all have played before
2: Not only have you played before, but it seems you've played in a few games with each other <_<
3: Silverliner mentioned bandwagoning Dowolf, but that was only the second vote for Dolwolf. That looks suspicious to me >_>

So..
Finger of Suspicion: Silverliner
Loud and clear my soul cries out, with total honesty!
I need the Fire. Fire!!! Fire!

User Info: TheKnightOfNee

TheKnightOfNee
11 years ago#44
So, I didn't know that about lhg. I want to hear more about this melodrama of his and the potential to mess everything up.
Sushi, Kamikaze, Fujiyama, Nippon-Ichi...
"you have to cut weiner holes in all of your hats, sorry" -gotspork

User Info: dowolf

dowolf
11 years ago#45
Basically, via an interesting series of events, it looked like lhg was lying. I don't remember the details, but I believe he claimed to have roleblocked someone who had decisive evidence to prove that he hadn't been roleblocked. But rather than try to defend himself rationally, the man decided to throw a temper tantrum. He took the game too personally, and siphoned all the fun out of it.

To be honest, my vote was intended as a joke vote. But I'm still not even the least bit fond of the guy.

---
... Fear the Talkative Mathematicians and Sexy Chemists! - longhairmathgeek
No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise - Rorschach, The Watchmen

dowolf
11 years ago#46
Oh, just scanned through the topic again. He did give the incredibly stupid "Let's tell Mafia how to do their jobs (poorly)" thing, at #252, too.

But that doesn't give me any vibes one way or the other. Just that he's a beginner.

---
No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise - Rorschach, The Watchmen

dowolf
11 years ago#47
Please ignore the above comment; wrong topic.

---

User Info: MoarFightos

MoarFightos
11 years ago#48
Ah ha!

User Info: Pikachu025

Pikachu025
11 years ago#49
I like how there are more posts regarding lhg's previous mafia games than actual stuff happening in this game.

Of course, this is the first day, so I don't think there can be much discussion about anything yet, but still.

I'll just ##Vote: Pats D. for the time being.
http://backloggery.com/pikachu025/sig.gif
Xbox Live Gamertag: Pika025 / NWFC-Name: Waffel

User Info: X_Dante_X

X_Dante_X
11 years ago#50
##Vote:Kleenex

I had to check the player list of each topic twice before I figured out which game I was in. <_< I ket looking for the x's.

Also - wtf why are people not voting for scum a.k.a. kleenex.
I swear, one day I'll get myself a good sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Crime Patrol
  3. Group 2: Board 8 User Mafia Topic 2: Of Men and Boys
  • Topic Archived