• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crime Patrol
  3. Group 1: Board 8 User Mafia Topic 1: Of Mice and Men

User Info: DoomTheGyarados

DoomTheGyarados
11 years ago#481
He meant he was agreeing with us to vote you, not that you didn't suck

User Info: MrSmartGuy

MrSmartGuy
11 years ago#482
Wait, no he didn't.

Dammit.
Xbox GT: TatteredUniform - SSBB FC: 1891-0831-5747 TEETS
Dragon_Rebel05: "I just sit and plot to go to the damn playground and molest kids and ****"

User Info: SunnyX

SunnyX
11 years ago#483
Guys, might wanna stop posting for now. We'll need all the info in this topic the next few days, so I'd wait till Ed creates a new topic for us.
SunnyX ~ The cream of Robopon fanboyisim
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5711/flawlessvictorynb4.png

User Info: kaonashi1

kaonashi1
11 years ago#484
I think this is your first post of the day, so if you'd already read up on all the posts, I'd like to hear your suspicions as well, kao.

Fair enough.

I'm not really feeling the SunnyX lynch-- I'm not sure what he's done to make himself especially more suspicious than most of the other players.

I think that the idea that ND/Sir Chris is a mafia conspiracy is silly and that a lot of the reasoning behind the theory is simply "because it's possible". ND was very quick to defend Sir Chris repeatedly over the course of the day, starting with Ngamer's vote on Chris early in the day, and then for all intents and purposes claimed a power role just to clear him, all on Day 2. I can't see mafia sticking his neck out for other mafia like that-- it seems far too foolhardy. Another remark is potatoesaretubers's first comment about Sir Chris's guilt/innocence: Sir Chris seems like an overly obvious setup. This makes me fairly certain he didn't scan Chris. As a result I'm naturally a bit suspicious of those who've continued to accuse ND or Chris.

As stated previously, I suspect Ngamer because his Day 1 votes don't make much sense to me and on Day 2 he accused Sir Chris, while on Day 3 he hasn't posted anything of substance yet.

I still find Jack White somewhat suspicious (again, mostly for his Day 1 and 2 activities), though I should go through his posts a bit more comprehensively.

I'm a bit bothered by Merc's worries earlier in the day about ND's claim: is it really that common for Jack of All Trades to have a vig kill-- so common that you would cast heavy doubt on the claim if it doesn't? I don't really get this logic.

ToadYoshi and SmartGuy-- I'll have to read their posts in more detail, so I'll talk about them a bit later.

User Info: Ngamer64

Ngamer64
11 years ago#485
My thoughts on Chris and ND, you say? Well they've certainly taken control of this game, but how much of that should be chalked up to good logic rather than Chris' charismatic, bulldog style of play is a matter for debate, in my opinion.

They've made some good arguments, true enough, but here's the one thing that still bothers me... Chris, you entered the game with an extremely limited power role, having only two shots... why in the world would you use one of those precious shots on Day One, to kill a guy whose only post was

Forceful Dragon | Posted 7/24/2008 10:37:23 PM | message detail
Checking in. (just got word of this starting)

Haven't read all the way through yet, gonna get on that soon.

I don't feel I can cast an honest vote today until I better understand what went on there.
Hot Content: thengamer.com/xstats | board8.wikia.com
He isn't a killer. He just wins - thoroughly.

MrSmartGuy
11 years ago#486
I thought of that, but then realized there are three topics on this board, and it'll still be archived, so I'm sure it'll be safe.
Dragon_Rebel05: "I just sit and plot to go to the damn playground and molest kids and ****"

User Info: Not Dave

Not Dave
11 years ago#487
Guys, might wanna stop posting for now. We'll need all the info in this topic the next few days, so I'd wait till Ed creates a new topic for us.

Pretty sure this board archives, dude.

ND

User Info: GameBopAdv

GameBopAdv
11 years ago#488
Gah...mainly because ToadYoshi has been strangely defending me he's kinda earned my trust. I mean, I know I'm really a townie, and I really don't see how defending me when people start giving me suspicion would help him out in anyway other than earning my own specific trust if he were really mafia....

...Eh, I just want to lynch mafia tonight, and I really don't think ToadYoshi is scum right now. While I should still go back and look over every post including his to see just how suspicious they are right now (for now I've just basically skimmed over each post so I still need to go back and check the big details) I just really hope that we can nail a mafia member tonight....

Also, I've decided to take back another statement of mine. When I said that I didn't think that many inactives would really be scum, I'm thinking I was stupid for saying that. After thinking more of what's been going on I'd say that many of the more active people here are looking much more suspicious than they should because the real scum has decided to not give any suspicious behavior at all, in order to look safe, and thus making any slightly suspicious behavior by the real townies seem much worse than they really are, while all the scum never does anything so they look innocent.

...But like I said, I'll need to go through each previous post and see who I would believe is most likely scum right now...
Silverliner says: MEI LING, SAMUS JUST TOOK HER CLOTHES OFF
zemzam says: What???

User Info: Ngamer64

Ngamer64
11 years ago#489
Don't worry about losing this topic. I'll archive and throw it up on thengamer once it hits 500, so we'll be able to go back to it even if this board doesn't archive automatically.
Hot Content: thengamer.com/xstats | board8.wikia.com
He isn't a killer. He just wins - thoroughly.

MrSmartGuy
11 years ago#490
We're allowed to go ahead and make the second topic if Ed's not here to do so at the time, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Crime Patrol
  3. Group 1: Board 8 User Mafia Topic 1: Of Mice and Men
  • Topic Archived