Zllda's Catch-All Topic 2.5 - From Hell's Heart, I Take Another Stab at This

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megami Tengoku II
  3. Zllda's Catch-All Topic 2.5 - From Hell's Heart, I Take Another Stab at This

User Info: zldafnatic

zldafnatic
4 years ago#11
I LOVE MEGA AMPHAROS. THE POWER OF HIS VIVID MANE WILL SAVE THIS TOPIC FROM THE BRINK OF DEATH. :o

zldafnatic
4 years ago#12
Watching Angel, all day, every day. Not much else to share.

zldafnatic
4 years ago#13
OK, I'm one episode from completing Dollhouse (one mostly unconnected ep left) and with that I've watched all of Whedon's TV library, most of that in the last few months. It was weak compared to his other works, but it came together in late S1 and mid S2 and was enjoyable, though the rushed end of S2 fell apart IMO. The show is black and grey morality at best and sometimes goes full on black and black morality leaving you almost no one left to root for, though there are characters that advance and start questioning stuff enough to be likeable. The last part of S2 seemed like it forced dramatics a bit much, lots of deaths and very bleak. On the plus the concept is interesting enough and they look at it through almost all of the moral angles, and most of the performances are at least solid. That said, I'd recommend it last out of all his works - the best of Dollhouse isn't on the level of the highs of Buffy, Angel, or Firefly. And while the cancellation bums me out, more than the others I really don't think this would have held up to a much longer run - 4 season tops IMO. So yeah, enjoyable, but disappointing by comparison.

zldafnatic
4 years ago#14
Welp, went ahead and reserved a WiiU cause there will likely never be a bundle better than the WW one (IMO anyway) and I actually believe Nintendo when they say something will be limited. And then next month, Pokemon, Dual Destinies, and I completely forgot about Disgaea D2. Can't live with all these game releases...

User Info: demonsword765

demonsword765
4 years ago#15
I'm still waiting for a price drop on SRIV.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!

zldafnatic
4 years ago#16
So the last couple of days I've been spending a lot of my free time listening to the Welcome to Night Vale podcast, a fictional community radio program for a desert town where all kinds of creepy, bizarre, Lovecraftian supernatural stuff happens and is generally accepted as part of life. I've been loving it, it treads a very interesting line between legitimately creepy and hilarious with the straightforward and normal way it treats all the creepy stuff. Can't recommend it enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Megami Tengoku II
  3. Zllda's Catch-All Topic 2.5 - From Hell's Heart, I Take Another Stab at This

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived