Quote Topic #whatever the number was

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megami Tengoku II
  3. Quote Topic #whatever the number was

User Info: demonsword765

demonsword765
4 years ago#11
Sir Francis Bacon: Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested; that is, some books are to be read only in parts; others to be read, but not curiously; and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!

User Info: Kirbysuperstar

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#12
"A clown! Lilli had never seen a live clown before! Only the dead one who stood outside her window at night."

"What Lilli was about to do defied all logic and reason. She could already hear the online reviewers groaning."

Native American Shaman Computer Nerd: You're probably wondering what sort of server I use. It's an Apache. (Apache is the #1 used HTTP server out there)
Lilli: :(
"For though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. I will fear no evil. Not now. FOR I AM 35,000 TONS OF F*** YOU."
Board 580017

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#13
Henry: You're a crazy lady. Why would I do that? I love doggies! I want to save his life! Right, boy? Who's a good boy? Aren't you glad the crazy lady wants to help us? Yes you are!
Olivia: Hey! How am I crazy? You're the one obsessed with blood!
Henry: Hey, that's a medical condition! Show some respect!
"For though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. I will fear no evil. Not now. FOR I AM 35,000 TONS OF F*** YOU."
Board 580017

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#14
Noire: I AM BLOOD AND THUNDER! I AM RIGHTEOUS FURY! ...I AM YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER!
Tharja: You are trying my patience.
Noire: INSOLENCE! I speak the truth!
Tharja: And that bizarre talisman?
Noire: Your own handiwork! Wrought to steel the mewling heart of your coward daughter! In its strength did I find blessed escape from grief and solitude! Fear of death and killing, too, it drove from me, until I became an avatar of retribution! Only by clinging to it have I survived the crushing desolation of a ruined future! BWAAAA HA HA HA HA!
Tharja: Oh, give me that.
Noire: Um, w-wait! I need that! Without it, I can't?
Tharja: Survive? You can and will. And not by becoming some avatar of retribution. Just be my daughter. Leave the retribution to me.
Noire: M-mother...
Tharja: My, this is a nasty little number. The future me is good. ...And very, very bad. Hee hee. I can't wait.
Noire: M-mother, you're f-frightening me! ...A-again!

Tharja is the best.
Board 580017

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#15
stuff
Board 580017

demonsword765
4 years ago#16
Robin: Careful, there are still many dangers on this volcano: falling rocks, lava flows...
Starfire: Laser beams.
Raven: (confused) Laser wha? *ZAP!* Where did that even come from?
Starfire: On my planet, it is not uncommon to struck down by a stray laser beam from outer space.

demonsword765
4 years ago#17
Uchiyamada: What are you doing?
Onizuka: Nothing, just wetting myself.
Uchiyamada: Very interesting.

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#18
Buster: 12 weeks ago? That's when my room was being painted! You had sex while I was sleeping in your room?
Lucile: We told you to take your cot out into the hall!
Buster: But then you said, "no, don't pull out"!
GOB: Aaaaauuuuugggggghhhh
Board 580017

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#19
Something something quote
Board 580017

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#20
what is quote
Board 580017
  1. Boards
  2. Megami Tengoku II
  3. Quote Topic #whatever the number was

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived