• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Smithereens!
  3. I'm making wine and it's almost ready to drink.

User Info: UltraR66Y

UltraR66Y
12 years ago#1
Yea, I've been following a recipe I found on wikihow. I'm making a gallon of wine with 2 other friends. I am making a gallon of watermelon-kiwi, which will be really good I hope. My other friends are making raspberry and apple. It will be ready to drink this weekend, and I am looking forward to it. You should try it if you're curious, it takes about a month to make and only costs about $4, plus you can flavor it any way you want. I was thinking about flavoring my next batch with candy, most notably skittles. I am also going to try using fresh fruit and fermenting that. I can't wait, it will be a tasty and fun time.
Genesis does what Nintendon't!

UltraR66Y
12 years ago#2
Well my wine was finished the other day, it tastes like crap. I decided to mix half of it with grape juice, and it tastes much better.

UltraR66Y
12 years ago#3
I gave all of it to a friend for no charge. He already drank most of it. >_> I have no idea how. I am making cider though, which will end up being much better. Also there is cinnamon and honey involved in my flavoring. Gonna carbonate it as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Smithereens!
  3. I'm making wine and it's almost ready to drink.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A