• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  3. Anyone else never progressed thru this point?
jimreid56 1 year ago#1
I could remember this wrong, but i always got stuck at where you have to progress from building to building, cuz i could never figure out how.
I could never figure out how to use the rope/ don't even think i knew that Was a rope. Even though it said so in manual. I still can't. BAck then, i didn't even know what it was or what it did.

However, i'm going to figure this out now. Even though i could never do it when the game came out.
Musicology 1 year ago#2
You definitely need a walkthrough at this point of the game yes. That's where I got stuck for years and years, decades ago...
Honey76 4 days ago#3
Can’t remember if I ever posted on this board.

when I was a kid I completely memorized this game and finished it multiple times. I actually remember a friend calling bulls*** so I went to his house one weekend and finished the game while he watched.

As an adult, I have no f***ing clue how I accomplished this task because I agree, even accessing different buildings with the correct rope placements is confusing as heck. And then of course one slightly innacurate jump is enough to die in certain cases. Wtf!!!
(edited 4 days ago)
jimreid56 3 days ago#4
fyi. I'm gonna attemp to figure this part out .. On my own this month. Dunno if i will.

I will make a map of the city, to make sure i visit every house and so i'm fammiliar with the area.

The thing i don't get is , in the manual it say the rope will let you 'jump; from building to building. But it's vague.
I 'll try to figure it out for only one hour per day. Because then i won't get frustrated. As much.
1Tekkaman 3 days ago#5
I haven't even gotten far enough to rescue Splinter without cheats. Hard game even by the standards of the time.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
"I believe that the only purpose that games have is to enrich the hard life we live." Fumito Ueda
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  3. Anyone else never progressed thru this point?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A