• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StarTropics
  3. Definitely an underappreciated gem

User Info: CrimsonRays

CrimsonRays
3 months ago#1
I grew up with this game, and knew a handful of people that liked it, so I kind of assumed it was well-known and liked back then.
And then the internet got big, and social media happened, and now there're only a few people here and there that even know about it.

I guess there are more now, now that it's on the Switch (I wouldn't blame anyone for not buying it on the Wii U if they didn't already know what it was.)
It would just be nice to see a bigger community for it, and more recognition by Nintendo that it exists.

And this last line is fanboy-ish, but a new sequel or remake would be cool.
Check out my upcoming game! It's like Zelda meets StarTropics!
bit.ly/RalfsAdventure-Kickstarter

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
1 week ago#2
I have the original NES Cartridge, and I bought the Wii and Wii U Virtual Console versions, and Iā€™m currently playing through it again on Switch šŸ¤˜šŸ»
I AM ERROR.

User Info: ManaFox

ManaFox
1 week ago#3
I just recently discovered this game when my interest in NES games has risen yet again. I'm just now trying it out on my jailbroke 3DS XL while I search for an NES cartridge online to go with the rest of my 8-bit collection.
video games are cool and fun
  1. Boards
  2. StarTropics
  3. Definitely an underappreciated gem
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A