• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StarTropics
  3. Anyone know the name of Po's Poem?

User Info: loto610

loto610
8 years ago#1
This isn't about the gamemaster, I know you can't fill that out. This is about an odd memory of mine.

When I got this game 15-17 years ago I used to play the heck out of it. Since I got stuck on the passcode part (lucky I got a letter from toys r us) and then the piano part I restarted the game and used the review option often. And every time I was in chapter 3 I would make it a point to talk to Po. Now I knew how to finish the chapter but I was like 8 at the time and just liked the poem, and every time he would say the same thing, the poem. Well, every time except once.

I remember that one time cause it was the first and now only time he ever did this, I talked to him and he said the poem as usual, but after saying the poem I remember him saying something to the effect of "What did you think, I was thinking about calling it (can't remember) or (can't remember)"

Like I said, it happened once only, and I've never been able to get him to do it again despite dozens of playthroughs. Has anyone else had this happen? I've looked for text dumps and what not all over the web but can't find anything, it's been bugging me for years now and I'm beginning to think I imagined it, but I find it odd cause I distinctly remember him saying two names. I'll be getting my cart back from my sister here soon and trying again but if I had done something to make him say that I can't remember it...

At the very least I'd like to know if someone else had this happen so I know I'm not imagining it.
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  1. Boards
  2. StarTropics
  3. Anyone know the name of Po's Poem?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A