• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nightshade
  3. Nightshade has completed 0% of the game

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
5 years ago#11
I thought parapets were jagged -- oh, you probably didn't mean walking on the parapet.
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: anonymous4ever

anonymous4ever
5 years ago#12
Pako Pako posted...
If only the NES supported mouse movements. Or there was less combat.

The combat wasn't too terrible once you discover the enemy weaknesses. Most enemies in this game I've noticed are particularly vulnerable to certain attacks.

Pako Pako
5 years ago#13
"Certain attacks?"

IIRC, getting close to enemies like those 2D jackals or projectile tossing opponents (like those teleporting ninjas) was... troublesome.

User Info: anonymous4ever

anonymous4ever
5 years ago#14
Pako Pako posted...
"Certain attacks?"

IIRC, getting close to enemies like those 2D jackals or projectile tossing opponents (like those teleporting ninjas) was... troublesome.

The jackals were susceptible to attack while they were turning around. The Ninjas were sometimes tedious but if you manage to steal the urn it weakened their HP by around half I think.

I played the heck out of this game. I could probably tell you anything about it lol.

Pako Pako
5 years ago#15
Your memory will definitely be better than mine then.

I remember it was insanely hard to get near the jackals (to jump over them and attack them in mid-turn), especially when you get sandwiched between two of them as they were tossing sickles (?). The only good thing was that they only took two or three hits, but they'd take a big chunk of Lampshade's health before then!
  1. Boards
  2. Nightshade
  3. Nightshade has completed 0% of the game
  • Topic Archived