• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Little Nemo: The Dream Master
  3. This game really dropped the ball with Dream 6.

User Info: GigadeathWeapon

GigadeathWeapon
4 years ago#1
Starting this level off on the rooftops of 1905 New York isn't the problem I have here. That plum goes to the fact that it also ends in such environs. None of the keys are in the actual ruins; they're all lined up in a row right before the exit. You're just passing through the place because it's directly above a stretch of the city that has no buildings, which could have been rectified with at least one moving cloud platform. Had they gone that route and just called Dream 6 "City Rooftops", it would've been kinda bland, but not all that disappointing. Well, that or they could've just set the whole thing in the ruins and made them bigger and more elaborate.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 years ago#2
Well, dreams 3, 6, and 8 really weren't about getting keys to complete the stage, but just merely getting to the end. But why keys exist in 3 and 6 are beyond me. However, I like your idea of expanding one or more dreams. Scattering the keys in 6 and adding some in parts of 8 (and adding another sub boss or two in 8) would have been great though.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal...3/12/2016
  1. Boards
  2. Little Nemo: The Dream Master
  3. This game really dropped the ball with Dream 6.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A