• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VeryFunTimes

VeryFunTimes
7 years ago#1
Sorry I closed the topic.

I am a complicated man, but so was Winsor McCay, so give me a freakin' break.
Hey

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
7 years ago#2
Haha it's ok.
I was gonna ask before the topic closed...but does it state anywhere just how old Nemo is in the comics and/or the game. 1905 is listed in the game and IIRC, that's when the comics started as well. If I had to venture a guess, he might be around 7 or 8.

It's a shame his adventures kinda fade away. I've always wanted to know what became of him in adulthood. I assume he did inherit the monarchy from the king and he and Camille ruled side by side. But beyond these assumptions, nothing else is mentioned or said.

And maybe he decided to return and stay in New York? It's just so vague...and if he did stay in Slumberland, was he in a loooong slumber?

Just some thoughts and questions to keep the conversation going. I've always been interested in Nemo and his adventures. So many unknowns and questions...
The ocean floor has dropped. Ryu gives up on entering the sea.

User Info: VeryFunTimes

VeryFunTimes
7 years ago#3
The original party was, let's just say weird. The new party is going to be even weirder.
Hey
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A