• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  3. Does any have this game still?

User Info: damin

damin
3 years ago#1
I wish I did

User Info: MetaFails

MetaFails
3 years ago#2
I've had this one for around 20 years now.
And that's how you do it.

User Info: Da Dood

Da Dood
3 years ago#3
I don't have the cart, but I bought the Wii VC version and I play it all the time. Great game.
And this time!

User Info: DngerousBastard

DngerousBastard
3 years ago#4
Still got the cart and a NES but haven't tried them in ~10 years so not sure if they're still working. Just thought about this game today and had to check this board.

Loved some of the unique mechanics in the NES Double Dragon II. Like when you get knocked down you get the "comeback" chance to do the the knee kick and stuff. I remember playing the arcade version as a kid and thinking it just wasn't as fun as the NES version and missed some of the stuff.

Dunno. It's been a while. Maybe that stuff was in the arcade version too. Anyway, great game.

User Info: MetaFails

MetaFails
3 years ago#5
I love how the control setup throws people for a loop.

Years later, after all the playing I did back in the day, it still comes back to me with no problems.

There's nothing like sitting down with a friend and watching them kick backwards while walking into the enemy.
And that's how you do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  3. Does any have this game still?
  • Topic Archived