• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  3. Does any have this game still?

User Info: DEADLY SHAD0W

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#481
What's wrong with playing with the 3DS controls?

User Info: shadowcore76

shadowcore76
4 years ago#482
bump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvF40BTR2g

User Info: C_Clop

C_Clop
4 years ago#483
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
What's wrong with playing with the 3DS controls?

In fact I don't know, I never played the 3DS. It just seems that for a game like that, where the controls needs to be super precise to do spin kick or knee kick, I wouldn't trade my dogbone for any other controller.
I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User Info: chanlenger

chanlenger
4 years ago#484
Bump!

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#485
FINALLY!!! It's out on 3DS now!!!! YES!!! (dancing with joy)

User Info: shadowcore76

shadowcore76
4 years ago#486
bump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvF40BTR2g

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#487
Damn! I had my ass handed to me!! I keep messing up on the spin kick, hyper uppercut, and the flying knee. I used to be able to pull those off consistently and breeze through the game so easily back in the NES days. And I can't seem to time that standing knee kick right. It's that kick that comes out when the enemy is about to get up. I would either do it too early and the knee would whiff or do it too late then it wouldn't come out. Being able to "okizeme" enemies with that made this game so easy.

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#488
Well, I beat the game. I guess I was just very rusty from not playing it for more than ten years.

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
4 years ago#489
I have noticed that this topic has been lurking near the bottom of my history log over the years. It was five years ago today that I posted in this topic.

I still can't believe this topic is still around haha! I had just graduated from high school back then and just this past May, I graduated from college. So much has changed in my life since then haha!

I still need to beat this game legitimately one day. I still have two copies of my game, so I guess I can go ahead, get out the old NES, and pop one of them back in and try to beat this game this summer since I'm not doing anything right now.

This will probably be my last post in this legendary topic as it draws to a close. It will be weird not seeing this topic lurking at the bottom of my history log much longer (or at the top by the time I post this). Time to beat this game lol.
lolcaps

User Info: Kazgotflred

Kazgotflred
4 years ago#490
Goodnight sweet prince
| /azgotflred
| \azgotflred
  1. Boards
  2. Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  3. Does any have this game still?
  • Topic Archived