• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  3. Does any have this game still?

User Info: shadowcore76

shadowcore76
10 years ago#31
bump
Everything you know is at an end...

shadowcore76
10 years ago#32
bump

shadowcore76
10 years ago#33
bump

User Info: Morgoth

Morgoth
10 years ago#34
You're bumping it way too often. It takes a few weeks for something to archive.

I have it, play it off and on. Can't seem to get beyond the moving platform part of the mansion level anymore. Rest of the game is easy, it's just that one part...
A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one. - Alexander Hamilton
Official Member: VAN

shadowcore76
10 years ago#35
bump

shadowcore76
10 years ago#36
bump

User Info: nufootballtim

nufootballtim
10 years ago#37
how do you get the level select codes to work for double dragon II for the NES. i looked them up online and they all say the same thing ....."at the title page, quickly press up, right,down,left A B" ......and I've done that a bunch of times and can't get it to work. does anyone know how to do these codes? thanks

shadowcore76
10 years ago#38
bump

User Info: Morgoth

Morgoth
10 years ago#39
You would have to do it where it says Double Dragon II, before it shows the list of game types. You have to be fast, too.
A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one. - Alexander Hamilton
Official Member: VAN

User Info: Rickster_007

Rickster_007
10 years ago#40
i have this game. i love giving the final boss a super knee and send him flying across the room in slow motion with the screen going black and white... pretty awesome
MGO: crazy_joe_rogan
-Rachel Bilson is hot-
  1. Boards
  2. Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  3. Does any have this game still?
  • Topic Archived