• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
  3. Who shakes hands like that

User Info: SauI_Goodman

SauI_Goodman
1 year ago#1
Left handed handshakes lmao
Gamefaqs: Home of the Snowflakes!
Now playing: Goat Simulator (ps4)

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
1 year ago#2
It's funny because, in those times, we were amazed they could even animate a handshake. Definitely looks silly though.

Love your Season 5 so far, Saul. The Mesa Verde stuff is great

User Info: Big_Ownage

Big_Ownage
11 months ago#3
I love the little riff that plays when they shake hands though. It makes it really satisfying when you add a team member.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
11 months ago#4
I never noticed that but that's interesting. Personally I don't care which hand people want to use, but it just feels odd using my left hand to shake.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: codman4

codman4
9 months ago#5
So glad someone else noticed this!

User Info: Johnny_Ace

Johnny_Ace
3 months ago#6
Well if they had arm wrestling in Track & Field 2; why would you be amazed the NES was capable of showing a handshake?
"Questions without answers are not questions; but statements".

User Info: SauI_Goodman

SauI_Goodman
3 months ago#7
its not the handshake.

Left handed handshakes lmao
If you can see this message it's a wonder why it hasn't been modded yet by the snowflakes.

User Info: Megabeagle

Megabeagle
2 months ago#8
Funny enough, Konami edited the handshake when doing the conversion from the Famicom to the NES version. IIRC, the Famicom CV3 had the traditional right-handed handshake, but the sprites overlapped/looked awkward so they adjusted it to a left-handed shake lol
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
  3. Who shakes hands like that
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A