• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WallMeat

WallMeat
4 years ago#1
I made a map illustrating all of the separate paths for this game. I was unable to find another image like this online, so I wanted to share!

View/download here:
http://imgur.com/sMCZKz4
"In a place so infested with evil, who is salting legs of meat and hiding them inside stone walls?"

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 years ago#2
I swore I saw a map similar to this too, but like you, have no idea.
If you haven't already, I suggest you submit a copy to the site for this game's FAQ section :)
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

WallMeat
4 years ago#3
TriforceSD posted...
I swore I saw a map similar to this too, but like you, have no idea.
If you haven't already, I suggest you submit a copy to the site for this game's FAQ section :)

I tried to, but it got rejected for being "over saturated".
"In a place so infested with evil, who is salting legs of meat and hiding them inside stone walls?"

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 years ago#4
Sounds kinda vague. Though when it comes to the FAQ section, not much has ever made sense about why things were rejected.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: Shoregrey

Shoregrey
4 years ago#5
I appreciate the stylized text, but it does make it kind of hard to read.
Keith WP
Bitter Since 1994

WallMeat
4 years ago#6
Shoregrey posted...
I appreciate the stylized text, but it does make it kind of hard to read.

I noticed that after the fact too, there was no issue with the original image but it seems that the hosting site compressed it a bit and resulted in the text being difficult to make out.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A