• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Bible Adventures
  3. Unbelievable! A Bible Vid Game!

User Info: Golden_Torizo

Golden_Torizo
5 years ago#1
Hi everyone, how's it going.

So yeah, I found this game in a candy store and had to see what it was about. I'm starting with Noah's Ark and have collected the first batch of animals. The oxen, horses, cows, monkeys, snakes, and those slippery pigs. ake sure you grab that oobject in the trees to feed them, then you can grab their slippery butts,

So now I'm moving on to Level two Birds. Watch out for those eagles. They'll swoop down and carry you off. Learn to duck!

Anyway... yeah, the kid in me is coming out with this game. And I think there's a series.

Later guys, join in let's have some good clean fun. Thanks...
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
5 years ago#2
Honestly I don't think a good bible game will ever exist.
Relationship with Christ and properly implementing the word of God into a game?! Sorry but that's blasphemy.
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Y: Sean (2787); X: Lily (3181); OGTG hax breeder/DEGI
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

Golden_Torizo
5 years ago#3
Oh my gm... the cross is blasphemy. I always wonder why people wear them around their neck. At least this game makers threw in verses from the Bible and used them as something to sustain you just as the Word should.

At any rate, I've finally completed Levels two and three. I had a dickens of a time finding that black bird in L - 2, and in L - 3 two bales of hay then I had to deal with the coconut throwing monkey. ALas, I must move on to big game animals . However, that's for the light of day.

Get great rest everyone... :)
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
5 years ago#4
Hypocrisy is all I can say.
Jesus told the truth and love people regardless of what they might be.

That's all for now.
A real good bible game won't happen but it's nice to think about it.
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Y: Sean (2787); X: Lily (3181); OGTG hax breeder/DEGI
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

Golden_Torizo
5 years ago#5
Howdy ladies and gents, how's it going?

Not sure what/whom the first fragment is to be applied to so I'll leave it alone and to avoid being moderated leave it for you to PM me or to drop the convo.

I managed to get Baby Moses (2nd part of the game) to his destination, but not before a harrowingly annoying trek through spear jabbing Egyptians. Ouch!

So it on to the final part of the game David and Goliath.

Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Bible Adventures
  3. Unbelievable! A Bible Vid Game!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A