• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 8 Eyes
  3. Played it, beat it, and intense

User Info: R3DSP8C3

R3DSP8C3
9 years ago#1
I'll start off with this...this game is hard. If you're the type of gamer to take most nes games within the first 5 minutes this will be dubbed a really crappy castlevania clone thats ridiculously hard and it will not be played again. Like I did the first time I played it.

However, this could not be farther from the truth. Once I committed myself to beating this game..it forced me to try to get good at it. In doing so it opened me up to what used to be an awesome 2 player platformer for back in its day. And talk about hard for CART. Randomly hidden riddles in each level hint to where to place a jewel at the end of the game that each boss drops. If you fail this riddle you lose..hope you saved that password. LMAO.

Then for what I guess you could call replay value they say you did a lame job and give you a password to the same exact game with faster enemies..how...cliche...and then when/if (hopefully you dont get suckered into it) you beat it a second time your purple troll/gargoyle master hints that theres much more to be done. And you guessed it. the same game again.

So hard.. but it really is a true 1 OR 2 player challenge for those looking for one.

6/10
Mission: Play and beat every nes game via alphabetical order.
I WILL get this done. :D

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
9 years ago#2
I find the faster game easier than the first.

The timing isn't so off.
Great crimes kill holy sage

User Info: aeepahzieoi

aeepahzieoi
9 years ago#3
It's not that the game is too hard. It really isn't hard if you just keep trying. Eventually you will figure out what you have to do. But in my case I found this game too frustrating. I gave in and looked at a FAQ. I think this game would be better if it had a screen of text giving the player a few key hints that would make the trial and error seem a little more hopeful, if that makes any sense.
  1. Boards
  2. 8 Eyes
  3. Played it, beat it, and intense
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A