• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steel Talons
  3. The big list of all Game Social Boards

User Info: fe0n1x

fe0n1x
10 years ago#21

hylianknight3 (#020)
Well, even though the TC refuses to acknowledge me and acts as if he has a stick stuck up his rumpus, I think I will still bump this.

What!? Sorry, I didn't mean to make it look like that. I wanted this topic to remain completely informational and I thought a bunch of "Thanks!" might clutter up the page... and I didn't really know how to respond and uhh...Sorry!
Umm... I guess I'll answer everyone then...

hylianknight3 (#006)
You speak the truth. Skarmory is awesome.

Indeed it is.

cool boy mew (#011)
Awesome work, bump and tag

Thanks! =D

masterofmarth (#014)
hi fe0

Hi masterofmarth!

cool boy mew (#018)
bump?

Thanks for bumping!

LadyCelebi249 (#019)
OMG BUMP!

Hey LadyC! ^__^

And umm... you guys don't really need to bump this topic. I'm usually always here to save it before the 30 days are up. But you can still bump it if you feel like it's getting to close to the 30 days... Sorry if I offended anyone... D=

User Info: hylianknight3

hylianknight3
10 years ago#22
Ah, dear chap, pardon me. I was only jesting. I thought that such a cruel insult would be the only way to catch your attention. And it would seem that I gauged correctly. However, I did not mean to hurt your feelings or make you feel like the rear end of a mule. This was far from my intentions.
So, thanks for being a fine chap. You have proved to be a gentleman of good mannerisms. With that, I will take my coat, leave my humblest of apologies on your doorstep, and leave you to your own devices.
Good day.
For me at any rate, I could care less about accurate physics and jaw dropping graphics. I can watch Movies for that... -West_Winds

fe0n1x
10 years ago#23

hylianknight3 (#022)
Ah, dear chap, pardon me. I was only jesting. I thought that such a cruel insult would be the only way to catch your attention. And it would seem that I gauged correctly. However, I did not mean to hurt your feelings or make you feel like the rear end of a mule. This was far from my intentions.
So, thanks for being a fine chap. You have proved to be a gentleman of good mannerisms. With that, I will take my coat, leave my humblest of apologies on your doorstep, and leave you to your own devices.
Good day.

Umm... Good day to you too.
^__^ My Poll: http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2966
I consider my topics to be small parties, I host raves every midnight! ~Angel_Wolf_XX

fe0n1x
10 years ago#24
---
I consider my topics to be small parties, I host raves every midnight! ~Angel_Wolf_XX

fe0n1x
10 years ago#25
---

fe0n1x
10 years ago#26
---
I consider my topics to be small parties, I host raves every midnight!~Angel_Wolf_XX

fe0n1x
10 years ago#27
---
  1. Boards
  2. Steel Talons
  3. The big list of all Game Social Boards
  • Topic Archived