• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eye of the Beholder
  3. Lynx your RPG headquarters

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
6 years ago#1
Hahaha it's the only one. I'm surprised it got this. While I played some old FP-RPGs (Arcana, a little Might and Magic) never really got into this one so much. I like these old settings though......

Talk about rpgs here or real life!
slowbeef: Is this supposed to make me afraid of Crystal Boy? Because his name is still Crystal Boy.
Retsupurae on Cobra, a space adventure of tattoos and feet.

User Info: VeryFunTimes

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#2
Everyone do their best Vegh impression.

Hi my name is vegh when I played it I farmed metal slimes and got to level 10000 before i went into the first dungeon that's how I did it.
Hey

Kamil
6 years ago#3
I grinded to level 15 outside the first town before I even went to the first dungeon!! I don't know the guy that well, but just playing along ;)
slowbeef: Is this supposed to make me afraid of Crystal Boy? Because his name is still Crystal Boy.

User Info: VeryFunTimes

VeryFunTimes
6 years ago#4
Get to know him:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/199299-wild-arms/66221575#18
Hey

Kamil
6 years ago#5
Hmm I'm sure I've seen that guy around before, I remember seeing a name like that I did browse through that topic. Also in my haste to just create topix I didn't realize this game was cancelled, lol shoot me.
  1. Boards
  2. Eye of the Beholder
  3. Lynx your RPG headquarters
  • Topic Archived