• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chip's Challenge
  3. WTF is with GF lately...

User Info: DSMachine

DSMachine
9 years ago#1
Dunno how it started but it seems like like the whole PWB is one person. You can't post anything credible without someone trolling you. It's like they hate disputable convo that doesn't end in "OMG U SUCK!" I remember having some heated debates on there with various serious posters, even GFCW/IDCW/NDPW alumi(even LilJon) included but the board has turned into 100% trolls.
Now it's about time I step in with the gangsta lean,
It's about that time, homeboy...

User Info: Maximicus

Maximicus
9 years ago#2
All the kids online seem to think the whole of the internet needs to be like the worst of /b/.
I swear, I've seen posters on GameFAQs refer to each other as "anon". *facepalm*
WE HAVE USERNAMES, THIS ISN'T AN ANONYMOUS BOARD, NOBODY IS ANON HERE, BACK TO LURKING THE ******* OF THE INTERNET!
Sometimes I talk to myself. I'd say it's the only way to have an intelligent conversation, but even then it usually devolves into poop jokes.

User Info: likeabot

likeabot
9 years ago#3
I know what you mean, checked out the PWB for the first time in ages and it was just embarrassing to read half of the posts.

On another note- has anyone watched TNA on spike? Caught a bit of it the other day and god damn...that was also VERY embarrassing to watch. The hell happened to half of those people. :<

User Info: DSMachine

DSMachine
9 years ago#4
TNA is garbage. Jeff Hardy shows up to a MAIN EVENT PPV match intoxicated and forces a 2 min match. That's just sad. He's got the world at his feet and chooses drugs over glory. **** him. He dunno what he's got.
Now it's about time I step in with the gangsta lean,
It's about that time, homeboy...

User Info: likeabot

likeabot
9 years ago#5
Wow. Pathetic. Sad to see him like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Chip's Challenge
  3. WTF is with GF lately...
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Guide and Walkthrough (PC) by Coffee 16 years ago
Codes (PC) by Anonymous 20 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A